Skip to content

Ahoy, there.

Salutations. May warm saltwater flow over thy gills forever.

I have been playing the Baldur's Gate series since its first installment was released, and to this day it is still one of a very few games that ever manages to truly absorb and entertain me anymore. For much of that time, I was a shameless cheesemeister and powergamer obsessed with what race and class combos were "strongest", and never played without SCS and other difficulty mods installed, but my approach is far mellower these days. The new "Legacy of Bhaal" setting has renewed my interest in aiming to challenge myself with the game somewhat, so I have been reading some of the discussions here and finding some of them very insightful. Unfortunately, LoB sounds to be...having issues at the moment, so it seems I will likely have to wait a while longer before actually playing with it.

That these games are being enhanced and updated again after all these years is extremely cool. I'm generally very much behind the times and simply do not have the money or inclination to keep up with the newest titles and technology, so new content for old classics is most welcome and appreciated.

Love and well wishes!

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :cookie: for you!
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    For the record, it's usually a whole lot more chill around here.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome! Just avoid crowded places. Unless they are crowded because of the :cookie: 's!