Skip to content

My 2.0 complaint dump (GONE SEXUAL!)

13»

Comments

• chaoticwolfchaoticwolf Member Posts: 18

Wow, I see my comment has been deleted, the reason being "Contents deleted. Discussion of piracy is strictly prohibited on these forums."

Let me just make clear that I have _bought and own_ the original BG games as well as the EE games, and that I meant I would (re)download the original games (that have been digitally available since 2010) and play them instead of the EE games. No piracy was involved or implied whatsoever. Strange assumption by moderator, as the original BG games are on sale online even now.

starting April 29 you have to buy the enhanced editions in order to buy the classics. People who already own them are unaffected

• mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    @chaoticwolf
    Can you please quote a source for that statement?
  • chaoticwolfchaoticwolf Member Posts: 18

@chaoticwolf
    Can you please quote a source for that statement?

go on gog.com under the sale it's called the definitive edition bundle

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    mashedtaters
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    @chaoticwolf
    It seems to me that you will be getting both enhanced edition and original for the price of one those Don't know for sure about that l, because they don't tell you the future price.
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637

@chaoticwolf
    It seems to me that you will be getting both enhanced edition and original for the price of one those

Correct, however you can't access the original copies at super cheap prices anymore :/
  • ArthandasArthandas Member Posts: 29
    Franpa said:

@chaoticwolf
    It seems to me that you will be getting both enhanced edition and original for the price of one those

Correct, however you can't access the original copies at super cheap prices anymore :/
    You had more than enough time to buy them.