Skip to content

Anyone know where the Drow children are?

TrudeauIsSantaTrudeauIsSanta Member Posts: 161
For the quest in the Underground River.

I'm also looking for evidence of the Crusader's corruption.

Comments

• Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    Hello friend. I believe if you search the southwest corner of the area you will find what you are looking for.
  • TrudeauIsSantaTrudeauIsSanta Member Posts: 161

Hello friend. I believe if you search the southwest corner of the area you will find what you are looking for.

Wait, are they the ones where the one girl doesn't want to thank you and then does because it's a "surface dweller" thing?
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Yes they are. I think you can still find them at the ogre camp.
    Okay. Yeah my journal just didn't update then. Shapur wasn't happy with me letting them go, led to a fight...

What's the proof of Crusader corruption supposed to be? Maybe I did that too and my journal just didn't update.

Okay. Yeah my journal just didn't update then. Shapur wasn't happy with me letting them go, led to a fight...

What's the proof of Crusader corruption supposed to be? Maybe I did that too and my journal just didn't update.

Hello again friend. This is also in the southwestern sector. You should come across a kind of guardian standing in front of a doorway. If you go inside you should find a note that has the evidence you need.
    edited April 2016

Hello again friend. This is also in the southwestern sector. You should come across a kind of guardian standing in front of a doorway. If you go inside you should find a note that has the evidence you need.
    Okay, I already cleared that room, so it must just be my journal not updating...

EDIT: Yeah the journal once again just wasn't updating.
    There are some issues with the journal not updating friend. If you have noticed any please report them at http://redmine.beamdog.com/projects/bg-sod-bugs so that in the future they can be fixed.
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    edited November 2018
    Found this thread via Google. Reanimating it because I can't find the way to the southwest part of the map, is there some hidden door or bridge?

Edit: Next playthrough, just Bwoomshed it all!
    Post edited by Dordledum on