Skip to content

Imprisonment removing characters from party

RaltarRaltar Member Posts: 35
I remember, back in the day, installing a mod that made it so characters that got imprisoned or turned to stone would not be removed from the party(they still had the status, though. But it would prevent things like romances being broken and what not). I just recently installed BG2EE again and downloaded a bunch of mods, but none of them had the component. All I remember is that it was an option in a tweak pack.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    I have my doubts about this being a good thing. What happens if you lack the means to free them and need to leave an area that requires your whole party? Aren't you just trapped there since one of your party can't move?
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    Spell Revisions is the mod you're looking for, but I don't know if it's already compatible with the Enhanced Editions.
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    @argent77 SRv4 was fully compatible with EE before 2.0, now I'm not 100% sure. I have players using SR on 2.0 without problems, and others reporting unspecified issues (they might not be caused by SR itself though).

On topic, yes among other things SR's Imprisonment and Flesh to Stone no longer make the affected creature leave the party.