Skip to content

What would you do if you rolled past two 100s in less than a week?

2»

Comments

• Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    Yulaw9460 said:

In the words of Bruce Banner: "Puny god."

Half-God! What is wrong with you?!
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    edited April 2016
    I think becoming a god actually sort of lessens my accomplishments prior to godhood: people will say "No wonder he's beaten us that badly, when he was a rising god all along". Or they would, weren't they so dead. I've already marked the realms in a way some gods can merely dream off, what's still to get in godhood? A personal plane? Pish posh, I've already got one and it's utterly boring, full of dead losers always coming back just to lose once more to me. Immortality? It's not how long your life lasts, it's what you do with it. And frankly, at this point I've done it all, no point in going to extra time.
  • Swifty_MageeSwifty_Magee Member Posts: 229
    After staring with disbelief at my computer screen for 10 minutes and a bout of very loud swearing, I'd use something like EEKeeper to get those 100's back. I don't remember rolling anything higher than a 96, so getting 100 - not once, but twice - would be insane. Accidentally rolling past those 100's would be mind-breaking.
  • IlincaIlinca Member Posts: 19
    I'd reimport into Baldur's Gate till I have all 25's from tomes (Dump wisdom for great justice)
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
  • CaradocCaradoc Member Posts: 92
    edited April 2016
    I wish they would add an extra function in the options.

[x] automaticly always store the highest roll
    JumboWheat01justfeelinathome
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Or at least the option to revert to the last roll you rerolled. I'd be curious if that'd be technically possible. The whole thing feels so far from PnP-Rolling anyway that these adjustments wouldn't matter that much anyway. I mean, just how would you roll past a stat-set if you'd actually use dice? You'd have to pick the dice up first, which takes way longer than clicking "reroll". :neutral:
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    weep uncontrollably until my vision is blurred so if I click past another 100+ with an 18/00 Str I won't see it
    craymond727
  • LoldrupLoldrup Member Posts: 291
    Yulaw9460 said:

Chnapy said:

Yulaw9460 said:

In the words of Bruce Banner: "Puny god."

Half-God! What is wrong with you?!
    Half-God? Ahhh, yes. I see. I 've heard whispers and rumours through my years of BG-gaming that some people actually took the meager path at the end of ToB and chose to forfeit the rise to power as a God of the Realms.

Never actually thought I'd encounter one. Curious. :p
    Argh! I've never played BG2! Sad spoiler :'(