Skip to content

Bug (BG2 ToB) Rassad Quest - Deepstone Clanhold/Shadowrealm

athanasathanas Member Posts: 27
Hi,
I play multi-player game (without any mods and save game has not been edited).
In ToB during Rassad quest in Deepstone Clanhold, the game does no return controlls to player after teleporting to Shadowrealm. This means I can not play it or even exit the game (only CTRL+ALT+DEL and kill BG2 works).

I have tried to copy-paste the save game to single-player and it helped... for a while. After killing Yxtrazzal, the dialog with Rassad: "Your dragon is dead, Alorgoth! You will join her soon!" does not trigger. I can push the wheel of obliteration and the portal appers, but it does not allow me to return to mortal realm (portal is not "click-able")=> infinite fighting in Shadowrealm (I have tried it for like 10 minutes if anything will change)...

Any sugestions?
I have already fill the redmine buf report.
(Windows 10; Steam; current version 2.1.63.2)

Comments

• athanasathanas Member Posts: 27
    OKm so at the end I have found solution at least for the second bug. It looks like it is not a bug, but (so far I can guess) "feature". I have picked ud the wheel of obliteration too soon. You have to lay it down on ground (till the point where Rassad will start conversation "dragon is dead") otherwise GAME OVER. Very interesting feature...

I have found the solution here:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/25473/rasaad-quest-wheel-of-obliteration

Anyway, the first bug is still there - it is not possible to play it multiplayer...