Skip to content

Lurker Above... Err... First Post

Howdy,

So, yeah, um, I've been hanging out here... just sort of watching you... It's been awhile, thought you should know.

I'm Gynsburghe (or rather, my fondest D&D character from ages past is), and I'm hopelessly addicted to BGEE. I missed the originals, since I didn't game aside from PnP in my 20s and just recently returned to computer RPGs.

I've become really entranced with the modding of the game, which - being a Mac user - seems to have me hanging out in 1.3 more than 2. I cannot get the dialogue and item descriptions to not be completely wrong - I'm guessing that the SoD install is affecting BG1's text locations. But that is a topic for a different forum, I think.

Just wanted to say, "hi", and I hope to move into writing mod material in the next year - probably focusing on 'horror oriented' material... Just starting to get my feet wet now. I look forward to the claims of 2.0 being much more friendly to those who want to add on...

Look forward to hanging out, now that I'm not just a peeping Minsc.

Gynsburghe
ronaldoCorianderJuliusBorisovlolien

Comments

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Welcome!
    WilburJuliusBorisovlolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    The good thing about joining is... you get a :cookie:!
    WilburJuliusBorisovlelag200lolien
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Welcome! And also I would recommend milk with the cookie :)
    JuliusBorisovNimranlolien
  • GynsburgheGynsburghe Member Posts: 60
    Thanks everyone! I will enjoy my cookie, probably without milk - dairy and I aren't the best of friends ;)
    WilburNimranlolienJuliusBorisov
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 423
    welcome!!! i can vouch for nimran's cookies being very tasty.
    JuliusBorisovNimran