Skip to content

Here's how to use custom portraits in IWDEE

13»

Comments

• Artas1984Artas1984 Member Posts: 49
    edited March 2016
    Is there a library of NWN or NWN 2 portraits uploaded somewhere in the net those i could edit and use for IWDEE?
    Post edited by Artas1984 on
  • GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105
    Too bad you still have to re-size pictures to use as your portraits for these games. The Enhanced Editions themselves should just auto fit right in for proper use.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited March 2016
    Gozeta wrote: »
    Too bad you still have to re-size pictures to use as your portraits for these games. The Enhanced Editions themselves should just auto fit right in for proper use.

The EE's resize pictures. I only make portraits in IWD size and they work fine in the BG games. Of course, they'll look odd if they're not in the right aspect ratio and there is a size limit of 1024 in either dimension, but other than that, the game will make it fit.
    Post edited by BillyYank on
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited April 2016
    May someone help me? I cannot use custom portraits on iOS.... I follow these steps:
    1. I take the .png file and zip it;
    2. I rename the file extension to .iwdportrait;
    3. I email the file to my iPad;
    4. Finally I download the email, tap on the file then "copy in IWD:EE". The game launches.
    The problem is that when I am asked to choose a portrait, there isn't the "custom" button..........
    @Dee Please, could you help me?
    Post edited by _Luke_ on
  • Swifty_MageeSwifty_Magee Member Posts: 229
    New version of my IWDEE Portrait Pack is up, adding a couple dozen new portraits.

Link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewcchxzz37i6m8w/IWDEE Portrait Pack 04-24-2016.7z?dl=0
  • IamdorfIamdorf Member Posts: 60
    So question. Is there any way to add more voices like you can with IWDII?
  • taran_wanderertaran_wanderer Member Posts: 3
    Ran across an issue on Mac that I haven't seen in this or the other forum posts.

My M sized portraits show up fine on the character creation screen, and they also appear on the screen when the "reform party" option is selected... but they do NOT show up on the sidebar.

I've followed the custom portrait instructions very carefully, and I think I did it right since I can see the M portraits elsewhere. I don't know why they don't show up in the sidebar however.

Anyone else encountered this?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    edited February 2020
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
This discussion has been closed.