Skip to content

Imoen lost thievery skills...

AethernautAethernaut Member Posts: 60
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me?

Something has happened to Imoen in my game.

All her thievery skills have reset to her initial values and her combat proficiencies are gone.

That said her record shows her as being a level 7 thief.

Anything I can do to fix her?

I recall I clicked on the dual-class button earlier out of curiosity but canceled out of it... Might that have done this?
Post edited by Aethernaut on
jackjack

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Maybe. If you have a previous safe it could be interesting to check. With Shar-Teel I was unable to cancel dual-classing last time I played.
  • AethernautAethernaut Member Posts: 60
    I don't sadly.

If anyone knows a way to de-level/ re-level the character they're willing to share that'd be great.

Really hate to have gotten this far in the game and have my party's thief broken.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295

I don't sadly.

If anyone knows a way to de-level/ re-level the character they're willing to share that'd be great.

Really hate to have gotten this far in the game and have my party's thief broken.

Easiest option would be to use Eekeeper.
    Yann1989Aethernautjackjack
    edited April 2016
    Okay, I will try that - thanks for your replies, Ammar. :)

Update: 25/04/2016.

Looks like I'm out of luck...

EE Keeper keeps crashing whenever I try to open the save games.
    Post edited by Aethernaut on
  • RobertMcDuckRobertMcDuck Member Posts: 133
    Happend to me as well. With Shar-Tel (?) Just dropped her. I was half way through dual Classing her but changed My mind and backed out, all prof gone.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I forget where, but a dev has mentioned that this is a known bug that happens if you back out of the level up screen, which is why they temporarily disabled that feature. My guess is that the same thing is happening here.
    ankheg
    edited April 2016
    Long shot, but if anyone wants to trouble themselves by fixing my game for me, that'd be much appreciated.

I pretty much just need Imoen de-leveled to how she is at the start of the game - with all her starting skill totals and weapon/combat proficiencies when you first meet her outside of Candlekeep.

I can then use the console to restore the experience to her when I'm in-game.

I'd do it myself but EE Keeper keeps crashing...
    (I chased this up on the EE Keeper thread with Troodon80 but we've not identified the cause of my problem).

Brilliant!

Thank you very much @lurith

Worked as hoped. :)
    jackjack
  • lurithlurith Member Posts: 55
    No problem! I had the same problem in my current playthrough. I dualed Imoen to mage and when she regained her thieving skills she was the worst thief ever :wink:
  • DrizzzDrizzz Member Posts: 3
    Any chance someone can help me with my saved games? I have the same problem with Imoen dual class losing thieving stats. Can't figure out EE Keeper
  • DrizzzDrizzz Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!!