Skip to content

Could you please activate the Vanilla forum feature "Mark All Viewed"?

mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
I was just looking at the list of "top 25" Vanilla forum features, and I was unable to find Mark All Viewed here? Could it be turned on please? Thanks!

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    @Dee is this possible please?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I've enabled it, on a trial basis. To mark a category as viewed, click the cog-wheel beside your profile name and select "Mark Category Viewed" while you're viewing that category. You can also "Mark All Viewed" to do the same thing for the entire site. Be forewarned: this cannot be undone.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    edited April 2016
    "Oh, what does this do?" I thought - and clicked on Mark All Viewed.
    "Oh b***er!" I thought when I read this thread.
    Now my world is grey.

Edit: After posting this comment 'The System' logged me off. When I tried to log back on it didn't recognise my password, so I've had to reset it. On the bright side though it's also undone the Mark All Viewed catastrophe.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Dee said:

I've enabled it, on a trial basis. To mark a category as viewed, click the cog-wheel beside your profile name and select "Mark Category Viewed" while you're viewing that category. You can also "Mark All Viewed" to do the same thing for the entire site. Be forewarned: this cannot be undone.

Perfect, thanks! It worked exactly as described. It is also in the top menu bar.