Skip to content

Protection from evil 10' radius

Newby here. I cast this spell while in a group, however it doesn't show the icon on any characters but the caster. Is everyone protected anyway? Do I have to cast it on each character individually and how would I do this? Also brought up minute missiles then couldn't drop them to go melee, is there a way to drop. Also, what is the bag icon on the bottom action bar? Some characters it has spell icons, one shows a cloak or items when I click. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Aaedyn1987Aaedyn1987 Member Posts: 41
    Also, found a charged sword with haste 2 times per day. How do I effect the charge in charged items? Is it random or can I make it happen whenever I need it? FYI I'm playing on iOS tablet so target selection and the interface are a little different and a bit clunky.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486

Newby here. I cast this spell while in a group, however it doesn't show the icon on any characters but the caster. Is everyone protected anyway? Do I have to cast it on each character individually and how would I do this? Also brought up minute missiles then couldn't drop them to go melee, is there a way to drop. Also, what is the bag icon on the bottom action bar? Some characters it has spell icons, one shows a cloak or items when I click. Thanks in advance for any help.

The other party members need to be standing close to the cleric casting the spell. The 10' radius applies to the moment of casting. After it the characters can leave the cleric's proximity.
    You should a see an icon in the portraits of all protected characters.

Also, found a charged sword with haste 2 times per day. How do I effect the charge in charged items? Is it random or can I make it happen whenever I need it? FYI I'm playing on iOS tablet so target selection and the interface are a little different and a bit clunky.

That's Arbane's Sword, I think. In the action bar there's an icon respresenting a bag. (Left of the potions.) Click on it, then click on the Haste icon (the foot).
    abacusmf2112JuliusBorisovArtona
  • Aaedyn1987Aaedyn1987 Member Posts: 41
    Thanks. I don't see the icon in the portrait so they must have been too far away. Although, if I recall they were all gathered standing in battle formation when I cast it. Yes its Arbane's Sword. I wondered what the bag icon was on the action bar. When I clicked it I thought the contents were just spell icons from my spell book. Very helpful.
    BlackravenJuliusBorisov
  • ChadChad Member Posts: 90
    depending on your formation some characters may not be within 10'. I recommend manually circling your characters around the caster if you want to be certain it protects everyone. It lasts a long time so should not be too big a deal.
    Artona
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Whenever you're unsure just click the "?" You can see at the bottom left and it will tell you what all of the buttons do.

For the icons inside the bag icon (or inside any other icon) just hit the ? After bringing up the sub menu.

Hope that makes sense ...