Skip to content

Any crafting mods for BG:EE,SOD,BG2EE

qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
I was just wondering if someone can link me to a good working crafting mod that works with the recent BB EE,SOD & BB2 EE.....I have version 2.1 and it's steam version

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Well, tome and blood has scroll scribing, potion brewing, and wand crafting (and recharging). I'm pretty sure it works on 2.1. Let me know if it doesn't
    Faiths and powers will eventually have cleric equivalents as well
    Illustair
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    What kind of crafting are you looking for?

As @Grammarsalad said, Tome and Blood has a bunch of arcane crafting abilities, as does Rogue Revisions.

If you're looking for something more like "breakdown studded leather into 3 leather and 1 steel, then use that 1 steel to make a dagger", I don't believe anyone has ever made something like that for IE games, although I have toyed with the idea of such a system before...
    Illustair
  • qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311

What kind of crafting are you looking for?

As @Grammarsalad said, Tome and Blood has a bunch of arcane crafting abilities, as does Rogue Revisions.

If you're looking for something more like "breakdown studded leather into 3 leather and 1 steel, then use that 1 steel to make a dagger", I don't believe anyone has ever made something like that for IE games, although I have toyed with the idea of such a system before...

Where do find this stuff?
    -Tome and Blood
    _Rogue Revisions
  • qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
    Ok i just goggled Rogue revisons and couldnt find anything....maybe im doing it wrong.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Tome And blood

forums.beamdog.com/discussion/31274/mod-beta-tome-and-blood-more-options-for-wizards-and-sorcerers/p1