Skip to content

Anyone knows how to revert bg2 tweak mod's cosmetic change - drab colours for commoner npcs?

red_codecred_codec Member Posts: 44
I selected to use drab colours for npcs and I deeply regret it. It made npcs have an awful brown colour for all of them. I tried to reverse by uninstalling in the setup options but it doesn't work! any way to fix this please?

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    You best bet would be to summon @CamDawg.
  • red_codecred_codec Member Posts: 44
    I suppose I ought to consider uninstall bg2, delete all files, and reinstall it fresh huh?
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    Uninstalling the mod component will only prevent this issue for areas you haven't visited yet. Commoners in already visited areas will stay that way. If you aren't too far in the game yet I would recommend to start the game anew on a cleaned up installation. Afaik, the latest release of the Tweak Pack should have fixed that issue.
  • red_codecred_codec Member Posts: 44
    argent77 said:

Uninstalling the mod component will only prevent this issue for areas you haven't visited yet. Commoners in already visited areas will stay that way. If you aren't too far in the game yet I would recommend to start the game anew on a cleaned up installation. Afaik, the latest release of the Tweak Pack should have fixed that issue.

Installed tweak pack. let's hope it works :S
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Either way, places you've already visited will be unaffected so it may be best to start anew if it bothers you too much.