Skip to content

Graveyard district is haunted!

IldunIldun Member Posts: 34
At first Kamir the paladin disappear, then i cannot enter graveyard district during nighttime( map indicator show i am inside graveyard district, but my screen remain at current map, if i try to move to other map the game will crash ) and finally if i enter during daytime, i will move to Nalia's father funeral site which has no exit. What the hell is happening.

I'm playing android version and i haven't met Bodhi yet. Please help me.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach a save please @Ildun
    Thanks
  • IldunIldun Member Posts: 34
    Gate70 said:

Could you zip and attach a save please @Ildun
    Thanks

How do i attach file?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Above the text box where you type, there are several icons. You can attach files by clicking on the 9th icon (which looks like a file).
    edited May 2016
    Normally I transfer to PC and deal from there. After a look around I think the below works although it may not be the best way

Trying from my android which I have the es file explorer app installed. Find the file in es under
    Home
    Android
    Data
    Com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition
    Files
    Save

Long tap the file so it gets a tick in the right corner
    Click ...more in the bottom right corner
    Select compress
    Use the default options

Once you have a zip version shown switch to your browser
    Press the button mentioned by doubledimas
    Select choose files
    Select documents
    Swipe from the left to open a menu
    Select es file explorer
    Select the zip file
    Choose the file way

Edit: Looks like that works, although copying to a location where it can be grabbed from a PC feels easier.
    Will this do?

Besides this, can you please help me find out how to re-trigger paladin, cleric, bard and druid stronghold quest and fix ranger stronghold quest(delon bug)?

Thanks you...oh btw, please ignore some ridiculous number...I...err...cheat quite a lot...
    That save refuses to load for me
    Gate70 said:

That save refuses to load for me

Tested this one, should be no problem.
    I had a look and can reproduce the night-time issue.
    Cannot reproduce the daytime behaviour, party arrives at the south of the map just east of expected point.

I don't see how the concurrent stronghold quests can be activated/retriggered without editing or modding. It may be that in doing so earlier that could be the cause of the graveyard issues, as could the non standard class/levels.

The further away you push from original game behaviour/content, the more likely you will run into issues. Having spent some time looking into this I can't see any easy answers from where your save is.
    Gate70 said:

I had a look and can reproduce the night-time issue.
    Cannot reproduce the daytime behaviour, party arrives at the south of the map just east of expected point.

I don't see how the concurrent stronghold quests can be activated/retriggered without editing or modding. It may be that in doing so earlier that could be the cause of the graveyard issues, as could the non standard class/levels.

The further away you push from original game behaviour/content, the more likely you will run into issues. Having spent some time looking into this I can't see any easy answers from where your save is.

I doom myself...lol

Do i must visit GD at nighttime to progress? Or is there any important event happen during nighttime?
    A couple, both involving Bodhi. You may have already passed one or both of these, or restarted them if you've been editing.

First is to discuss the alternate deal to Gaelan Bayle. This can be skipped if you speak to him instead.

Second is later on where she either tries to steal your romantic interest or sets a few more vampires onto you.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    @Ildun It looks like the Graveyard District map is corrupted in your save. It doesn't contain actors, doors or anything else and the global baldur.bcs has been assigned as the area script.

Could you try the attached save? I have removed the corrupted map from it.
    argent77 said:

@Ildun It looks like the Graveyard District map is corrupted in your save. It doesn't contain actors, doors or anything else and the global baldur.bcs has been assigned as the area script.

Could you try the attached save? I have removed the corrupted map from it.

Yes, i can enter GD either during daytime or nighttime without problem, but it seems like a new map, npcs and event triggers were reset...hopefully it will not cause new problems :smiley: