Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

EEKeeper and Turn Undead

TheMetaphysicianTheMetaphysician Member Posts: 76
edited May 2016 in General Modding
I have a question for anyone who knows how to use EEKeeper: under the "Miscellaneous" tab, there is a "Turn Undead Level" entry. What does that do? I thought it might just state the character's Turn Undead level (simple, right?), but it is set to 0 even for cleric and paladin characters who can turn undead. Then I thought that it might be a Turn Undead level MODIFIER, which is still what I think it might be. But then I might expect it to be set at -2 for paladins, since they turn undead at 2 levels below their character level, but it is set at 0 even for paladin characters. Or maybe the paladin -2 Turn Undead level is hardcoded? Anybody know?

I'm interested because I like the idea (tossed about in these forums) of modifying an Undead Hunter to have the same functional Turn Undead level as a cleric, and I was wondering if this entry would be an easy way to do it with EEKeeper.

Edit: well, I ran into some undead, and tested this. I used EEKeeper to set the value of my level 7 cleric's Turn Undead Level under the Miscellaneous tab of EEKeeper to 8, 15, and 25, in addition to the default 0. I then went and turned some of the undead in the SoD dwarven mine. I could tell no difference in my cleric's turning power on any of the settings -- the same undead were destroyed, the same feared, the same immune, as far as I could tell.

Now I'm really confused.

Post edited by TheMetaphysician on

Comments