Skip to content

You think too much of bgee when........

johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Ok you lot. Just finish the sentence.

You think too much of bgee when you start dreaming about the game.

(it's true, I did)

Comments

• zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175
    When you have the game picture of Minsc and Boo as your smartphone wallpaper, your ringtone is the Baldur's Gate theme, and your text tone is one of Minsc's lines.
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    you anticipated the coming of this 'You think too much x when y' weeks ago.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    You keep calling your girlfriend Jaheira.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    ...when you have a bizarre dream in which you were on a mission to rescue a young female mage named Neera, who had to be kept in a bathtub full of freezing water lest her magic 'went critical'. O_o
    (To much thinking of BG:EE, AND too much reading the meme thread)
  • johnnydgoodjohnnydgood Member Posts: 38
    zarffyn said:

When you have the game picture of Minsc and Boo as your smartphone wallpaper, your ringtone is the Baldur's Gate theme, and your text tone is one of Minsc's lines.

where did you get that wallpaper and ringtone????????

• AlkaluropsAlkalurops Member Posts: 269
    You hear "you must gather your party before venturing forth" whenever you open a door
    You try to explain away staring at a girl's chest by saying you were "searching for traps"
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    You make ONE MEME
    You immediately start running for your life after being hallooed by your sister.

zarffyn said:

The ringtone came right off the Zedge app. (So did the text tone, I believe.)

The wallpaper, I google searched and found the pic I wanted (Minsc is looking at Boo tenderly) and emailed it to myself. Then I check my email on my phone, downloaded the pic to my gallery, and set it as wallpaper. Ba-da bing!
    Adding: My laptop's wallpaper, system icons, and soundset are all Baldur's Gate as well. Nerrrrrd.
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    When dream you do grant you Cure light wound special ability or vampire touch
  • ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
    edited September 2012
    When you look more forward to playing on the iPad, rather than the exotic holiday you're going for or the wedding you're attending.

True story. :P
    Post edited by Zinodin on
    Zinodin said:

When you look more forward to playing on the iPad, rather on the exotic holiday you're going for or the wedding you're attending.

True story. :P

I'll do you one better.

When you have a countdown on your phone for the BG:EE release....

but not one for your OWN wedding & honeymoon in a month and a half.

>.>

• KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    You refuse to take your shopping because of low inventory space:)
    zarffyn said:

zarffyn said:

The ringtone came right off the Zedge app. (So did the text tone, I believe.)

The wallpaper, I google searched and found the pic I wanted (Minsc is looking at Boo tenderly) and emailed it to myself. Then I check my email on my phone, downloaded the pic to my gallery, and set it as wallpaper. Ba-da bing!
    Just got the bg2 theme from zedge and set it up as my ringtone and boo and minsc as texttone. Thanks. Let us be nerds, we don't care!!!!
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    @johnnydgood hehe yeah...Vote for the Nerds, they are smart and funny, and even the toughest has to respect nerd rage:)
  • AbicionAbicion Member Posts: 6
    When you're looking forward to playing it, more than moving to the UK on the same day.
    @Abicion it's not so bad here! where are you moving to and from?
  • CrazedSlayerCrazedSlayer Member Posts: 130
    When you call your dad "Bhaal"
  • AbicionAbicion Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2012
    @Moomintroll moving from Canada to Wales, most likely Cardiff. I'm actually really excited, the UK seems like an amazing place.
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    When you spend half the day on the forums at work :/
    @Abicion Awesome, Wales is really nice and apparently the cost of living is really good too, in comparison to down here in the South East.
    er
    When you're on this forum rather than doing any other of the myriad of things that you should absolutely be doing instead.
  • RapscallionRapscallion Member Posts: 81
    When you name your two baby Russian dwarf hamsters Minsc and Boo (see profile pic).
    Abicion said:

@Moomintroll moving from Canada to Wales, most likely Cardiff. I'm actually really excited, the UK seems like an amazing place.

They've got THE DOCTOR!!!!!!

• DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    when you keep a spiral notebook around so that you can add in all your new baldur's gate characters you come up with
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    When you have 10 saved game files on BG of characters you've created to see how different races work with different classes. All 10 haven't moved from starting spot.