Skip to content

I found buried treasure!

mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
edited May 2016 in Off-Topic
Moved too many times over the years, and my wife always cries "too much" every time and wants to get rid of "junk". In other words, MY stuff. I was going through a box which turned out to be badly mislabeled, when I found buried treasure! I had thought these lost years ago!

Comments

• Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    I did exactly the same just the other day... !!
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    That is quite nice treasure you have found. So you keep it or follow your wives request?
    I got consistant order to throw away mine stuffs :smile: too
    But I will resist, I will.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    Ps. No one has PM'd me thus far. :'(

I mean: great many must have bought original release + Game of the Year. Original CD = main game GOTY CD surely would do.

With Divine Divinity, Morrowind is that one game I love for booting without glitch on Windows 7 - all those CDs withstanding. To say DA:O had to be digitalized bothered me in in equal measure, obviously. Deeply that is.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    TStael said:

I mean: great many must have bought original release + Game of the Year. Original CD = main game GOTY CD surely would do.

With Divine Divinity, Morrowind is that one game I love for booting without glitch on Windows 7 - all those CDs withstanding. To say DA:O had to be digitalized bothered me in in equal measure, obviously. Deeply that is.

Maybe this: Ebay - THE ELDER SCROLLS III 3 MORROWIND GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION PC *NEW & SEALED*
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    mf2112 said:

TStael said:

Maybe this: Ebay - THE ELDER SCROLLS III 3 MORROWIND GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION PC *NEW & SEALED*

I like yer style, mf2112 - I do. But even if I do not like Steam, at least I know what I get.

I'd not be so sure with e-bay that has many for thrills or dishonest participants. Or am I wrong here?

My bro gets components, sometimes, from these Chinese online provides. And he gets on occasion cheated, but he discounts that all in. I am not just comfy with that - I hanker after straight-on second hand stores. I do think it will actually come on-line too, come think of it.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited June 2016
    TStael said:

mf2112 said:

TStael said:

I like yer style, mf2112 - I do. But even if I do not like Steam, at least I know what I get.

I'd not be so sure with e-bay that has many for thrills or dishonest participants. Or am I wrong here?

My bro gets components, sometimes, from these Chinese online provides. And he gets on occasion cheated, but he discounts that all in. I am not just comfy with that - I hanker after straight-on second hand stores. I do think it will actually come on-line too, come think of it.
    With ebay you mainly need to look at the seller. I picked that specific one since he is high volume with a high approval rate and based out of the UK, and this is listed as brand new and sealed. If you click on the details link, it is actually a real store, stores.ebay.com/Click-For-Games-Ltd

I know what you mean though, my wife has gotten bad deals on a couple of occasions where she didn't look carefully at the seller first, although it worked out okay since ebay refunded the credit card.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    TStael, I have a Morrowind Game of the Year CD I'm willing to part with, it's without a booklet though.

For anyone else interested in hidden treasures, I got a Knights of Old Republic game with 4 CD's and booklet (in the original dvd-case), that I'm willing to part with too. Only problem is, it weighs 230 gram and with an envelop, so for anyone living far away, it might get costly,

I found out KoTOR isn't really my kind of game but I wish someone could play it who's very content with the game. I don't want any money for it but for what the shipping would cost (but only if someone PM-ing me is an active forum member).