Skip to content

Choice of paperdoll when dualling or multi

GoatBoySteveGoatBoySteve Member Posts: 50
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to be able to choose what paperdoll the game uses between different class combinations? I made a Swash>Cleric, it's cool, but it defaults to cleric paperdoll and I have to edit it if I want to keep that cool hooded look.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I 100% agree with this, I hate it when my fighters dual into other classes, and it just keeps the fighter class, so I would have to do the same thing where I would have to EE keeper my appearance to look like the other class
  • JustLeftJustLeft Member Posts: 76
    Tweaks offer an option to change the look based on the armor you are wearing.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited May 2016
    There is also a very cool mod Rupert the dye merchant, you can buy magical dyes that permanently alter item/clothing/hair colors as well as some outfits, basically one shot items that can change your paperdoll permanently to whatever you like. Very in-character and in-universe solution to this cosmetic problem.

I use this mod on 1.3 version on my Ipad and pc, and have no problems. Dunno about 2.0+ versions, but I don't think a significant problem should occur.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    edited May 2016
    This would be soooo cool if they implemented it in a future version! :smiley: It would be my new favorite little thing after they introduced two-weapon/weapon'n'shield to two-handed swapping.

There's just some paper-dolls which I personally don't like that much, like human figther, which I wouldn't love to swap with another if also having said class. Also: mage+robes > all

EDIT: Maybe move this to the Feature Requests part of the forum?
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to be able to choose what paperdoll the game uses between different class combinations?

Strange thing happened to me.
    I was thief and decided begin to learn magic and on my chin instantly grew full beard.
    :D
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Edvin said:

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be nice to be able to choose what paperdoll the game uses between different class combinations?

Strange thing happened to me.
    I was thief and decided begin to learn magic and on my chin instantly grew full beard.
    :D
    It's an abstraction of the process of learning magic; arcana is a lifelong pursuit that leaves little time for such mundane activities as shaving.