Skip to content

I Hate Lucky Aello!

Wish I could sell the bogus items back to him, threaten or just kill him but I don't wanna decrease my party rep'. Grrr!

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Unlucky @Rickenbacker ....
  • RickenbackerRickenbacker Member Posts: 39
    Very.

By the way, seems we're both Rush fans. Your moniker & profile picture are giveaways & my handle is a giveaway if you're familiar with bass guitars :)
    Huge Rush fan here. I am hopeful they come back for another tour but think it might be several more years.
    Fan since summer '84. 1st show I saw was on the Hold Your Fire tour in late '87. Unfortunately, that album is near the bottom of my favorites of theirs. Wish I could've seen them on the 'Kings' or 'Hemispheres' tours.

I think we've seen the last of their long tours. I do think they're not done for good though. Apparently, Alex is thinking of another solo, Geddy is sure to keep working too. I think after a few years, they'll get the itch to reunite. Might even see one more album. Just not a long tour. (& that'll mean pricier tickets)

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Neal Peart announced he was retired from touring recently didn't he.
    Yes he did. But given the track record of still relatively young musicians who *say* that, I'd say it's *probably* a Never Say Never situation. After some years go by & he gets bored.
    Meantime, I wouldn't be shocked if he did another project like that "Burnin For Buddy" thing several years ago.
    Unfortunately that is true: consequenceofsound.net/2016/03/alex-lifeson-confirms-rushs-retirement-from-touring/ but I think (well, hope really :smile: ) that Rickenbacker is right and they do come back for something smaller scale at least.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    To be honest, I have not liked their last few studio albums. The last one I liked was Test For Echo.
    Yeahhh, T4E is another one low on my list. With the exception of "Counterparts", I think their 90s output was too...mid-tempo, safe, "soccer mom" rock. Come oooon- "Net Boy..Net Girl"?? Neil's weaker lyrics there.
    I really wanted them to *Rock* again & when Vapor Trails came out it was the album I'd been waiting for them to do. I thought they sorta dropped the ball with "Snakes & Arrows", as I feel only a handful of the songs on that are really memorable. But they hit hard again with "Clockwork Angels" .
  • UncertaintyLichUncertaintyLich Member Posts: 18
    I just killed him anyway. That was my only rep decrease in the game—I had even tricked Drizzt into attacking me by insulting him so I wouldn't lose rep. He just crossed the line for me.

I just killed him anyway. That was my only rep decrease in the game—I had even tricked Drizzt into attacking me by insulting him so I wouldn't lose rep. He just crossed the line for me.

I guess just for my own satisfaction, I can too. I could easily regain the rep during the rest of the game, right?

I guess just for my own satisfaction, I can too. I could easily regain the rep during the rest of the game, right?
    Plenty of rep increases throughout the game. :)
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    are we just ignoring the fact he sells the best two hander in the game? plus that scroll of monsters is free xp.
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    Saw Rush way back in 81 or 82 in KC. Pat Benetar opened for them. I love 2112.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    is this a baldurs gate forum
  • NexusNexus Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2016
    No, its a baldurs gate forum, with a Rush thread. : P Is lucky aellos that shop in BG city?
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Can't you sell one of the items to Silence for a small profit ?