Skip to content

Travvelling Disco club party funny Idea.

Here I present my travelling Music volk.

The Party: 1 Musican, 4 Dancers and one Bully who collect the costomers money. Or in oter words:
1 Skald 4 Shamans 1 Fighter Thief

Did you ever tryed something like this? I thing it might be fun and simply awesome roleplaying-wise.

And having 4 summoning shamans you could sommon a LOT of creatures even bevore you start dancing. Together with an sneaking Thief who discovers the enemys before the Bard start singing and the shamans dancing might give you an unstoppable never ending army of your "fans" ready to annihilate anything for their idols.

What do you think about this? Can this Party really be strong?

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Maximum if 6 summoned creatures, I'd only do this if you were prepared to increase or remove the summoning cap.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    There are several mods that remove the summoning cap. G3 bg2 tweaks is a reliable one.

I like your idea! Make them all chaotic neutral or evil. (Disc is evil, that's why.)
    So it's a boy band and the summons are their furry fans?
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Can disco bands also be "boy bands"? When I hear of boy bands, I think Nsync or Backstreet Boys.
    Maybe backstreet boys could do some Beegees covers!
    Wow! I think I just thought of my worst music nightmare!! Yay!
  • ThorgaazThorgaaz Member Posts: 46
    Glad you like it. And its informative too. Didnt know about the summoning cap. I thought i had more when I was fighting Drizzit long ago. But longtime memories of cause can fail. Maybe I yust summoned them one after anoter.

I should look for the mod you mentioned. Maybe one male Singer and four dancing girls might be nice too. (The thief probably is a man too, would fit the role better)
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    Great idea! Summoning cap of 6 might not be such an issue. High summons per second of all the combined shamans could be useful so that the replacement rate matches the summons death rate.

My question is how the Shaman's summons will level. Are you going to run into a dead end when the summons aren't enough to damage a monster no matter how many you have? My feeling is that you could probably avoid most fights like that, (Kaurog comes to mind), but maybe someone else knows of a story line fight that n-sync just cant beat... ?
    edited June 2016
    Jeah, good question. Problem is the shaman summons are completely random. And even the higher ones should have troubles to hurt the Dragons for example. Well at the moment I play another Pary, but maybe I will try it out later.
    I'd like a mod that imposed a summoning cap *per character*. Would make more sense overall I think.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    Building on that, how about a mod where every additional summons over the cap has a +20% chance of being summoned hostile?
    funny exp farm. But not neccessary and in longtimeterms probably annoying.