Skip to content

Can someone test immunity to Timestop for me?

right now i am holding off buying bg2 EE due to time constraints. I will buy before GOG sale ends, but right now i just don't have the time to play it.

this is my original documentation on old Bg2 on how to make someone immune to timestop.

Time Stop Immunity
Type: 0x00000136
Param1: 0
Param2: 1
Flags: 0x00000001
Time: 0
Prob: 100
Target: 0x00000002

this is perminent greater acuity.

Permanent Improved Alacrity
0x000000BC
0x00000001
0x00000002

could someone test to see if both still work?

Comments

• ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    I haven't tried time stop immunity, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. I once made a character with permanent undispellable Improved Alacricity. Was fun for all of five minutes :p
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    They work. The beegees only added new op codes (and might have fixed some). I am using a custom bard kit that uses these for my solo testrun through bgee anvil.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2016
    I'm testing a druid spell that gives improved alacrity for 12 seconds at low levels and increased casting speed if 5. Then every 4 levels the alacrity duration decreases with 3 seconds and the casting speed with 1. So at low levels it is really good but at high levels not anymore. Problem is tuning the bonuses.
  • userunfriendlyuserunfriendly Member Posts: 39
    lroumen said:

They work. The beegees only added new op codes (and might have fixed some). I am using a custom bard kit that uses these for my solo testrun through bgee anvil.

Thanks! :wink:

Iroumen, here is increasing casting speed...

All Affects follow the format
    Type:
    Param1:
    Param2:

Flags will always be 0x0000009 (I think this is permenent-permenent but If this keeps disapearing when you save the game you could try 0x0000001)
    Time will always be 1
    Probability will always be 100
    The Target Should Always be set to 0x00000001
    And all the resources should be left blank

Increase Spellcasting speed
    0x000000BD
    (number of seconds to take of casting time of spells)

subtle, I've never written it down, so i don't have notes for it, but you can add the Wish spell option "double length timestop and increased acuity" as a button on your special abilities...Demogorgon is NOT immune to this version...