Skip to content

Help with modding broke my class

comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
I'm not sure which MOD but one of them broke my beserker/cleric so he can't casts priest spells anymore (spell icon greyed out) but can still cast them from the quick spell slot.

Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    Can't cast spells from the normal method due to being greyed out but can still cast from quick slot. Not a big deal but slightly annoying
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    What mods do you have installed?
    SCS
    Item revisions
    Spell revisions
    BG tweaks
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    What version of the game are you playing?
    Latest version of SoD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Can't cast at all
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    Check in EEKeeper if you currently have a berserk effect on. Can happen.

Try CTRL+R on your character too to see if that works. I play with the same mods and the last 'zerker I had worked fine, but this method will remove anything.

(I've found this can happen if there's a timelapse while you're still under the effects of something, such that a timer goes negative. Happened to me the other night when I CTRL+T'd while someone was mazed, and had to remove the effects with Keeper.)
    jtth said:

Check in EEKeeper if you currently have a berserk effect on. Can happen.

Try CTRL+R on your character too to see if that works. I play with the same mods and the last 'zerker I had worked fine, but this method will remove anything.

(I've found this can happen if there's a timelapse while you're still under the effects of something, such that a timer goes negative. Happened to me the other night when I CTRL+T'd while someone was mazed, and had to remove the effects with Keeper.)

That's really useful to know thank you.

Do you mind giving a brief run through of what that would look like? The extent to my knowledge of EE keeper is changing items and attributes.