Skip to content

(Inconsistincy) Arabelle the Cow

HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
edited September 2012 in Fixed
There are a couple of cows in the game that made a minor inconsistency in the plot. I'm not sure if this is for BGT/Tutu alone and I apologize if this was already addressed.

The first cow in Candlekeep where you get the antidote for was named Nessa and owned by Dreppin. Later in then game you can find another farmer and a cow being attacked by Xvarts and the cow's name was Arabelle. A few chapters later while you are in the Candlekeep Catacombs and being taunted by various Doppelgangers posing as the inhabitants.

CURRENT BEHAVIOR:
You find the fake Dreppin saying, "Poisoned Arabelle, have you? And to think I would have left this Keep with the likes of you! Rraaaarrrrh, fleshling….”

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:
The fake Dreppin should be saying, "Poisoned Nessa, have you? And to think I would have left this Keep with the likes of you! Rraaaarrrrh, fleshling….”

It's a small one and should be easy to fix.
Post edited by Bhryaen on
AndreaColomboajwzmch202DukeOfSuffolkGrandeCg314Zinodinlolien

Comments

• BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    Nice catch! Although the fix may be post-release, I'm sure @AndreaColombo will know what to do...
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Man, I am the worst Candlekeep resident. I just assumed that I had the cow's name wrong. :)
  • AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2012
    Heh, I remember telling myself: 'LIES the Antidote wasn't purple!'

Interesting catch, never noticed it before.

Or maybe its the doppelgangers playing with you. Or maybe the inconsistency was intended since they aren't the brightest people in the world?
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Nice catch! Bookmarked; will fix.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    All these years and I never realised this. I shall burn their names into my memory and examine all cow related content in BG:EE for bugs :p
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Fixed.