Skip to content

proficiencymartialarts... is it gone ?

DremorDremor Member Posts: 40
can't compile an ai script cause gives me error...
so monk no longer gain proficiency with unharmed ?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Grammarsalad
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    if you know how to use near infinity, u can edit the fists like wilsons nature proficiencies and choose an unused or other used proficiency like bbod, and add to the fists as wielded ability. example: lvl 1 proficient, lvl 7 specialized (but no additional apr), lvl 12 master, lvl 18 high master, lvl 24 grandmaster. But its not a big change, the monk gain 3 thaco, 5 dmg thats all. It would be more important to lower the magical fists lvl to lvl 5 maybe 6 and add about 2 ac at the start.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Danacm said:

if you know how to use near infinity, u can edit the fists like wilsons nature proficiencies and choose an unused or other used proficiency like bbod, and add to the fists as wielded ability. example: lvl 1 proficient, lvl 7 specialized (but no additional apr), lvl 12 master, lvl 18 high master, lvl 24 grandmaster. But its not a big change, the monk gain 3 thaco, 5 dmg thats all. It would be more important to lower the magical fists lvl to lvl 5 maybe 6 and add about 2 ac at the start.

Just keep in mind that you might see some odd behavior from the AI. It checks those proficiencies to determine behavior. You might find an enemy casters constantly casting dispel magic on your monk, for example.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    edited July 2016
    In version 1.3 there were proficiencymartialarts :) that was an unused proficiency. Btw, i dont think the unarmed proficiency is needed. The fist dmg progression is so huge and the apr is more than fighters. I think there only needed to give some ac to monks at early lvls, maybe create a sixth sense passiv ability that grants 4 ac at lvl 1. Or give them fighter hp and con bonus, but its no pnp just my houserule, i never known a monk who always perfecting his body how has fewer hp than a fighter.