Skip to content

Can'r reach Gibbering3.net

13»

Comments

• TheSpeakerTheSpeaker Member Posts: 2
    @Ratatoskr589 Thank you so much! :D
  • pnw_votanpnw_votan Member Posts: 5
    Thank you, Saber 83 and Kurona. This was a pleasant surprise today!
  • FlayerivFlayeriv Member Posts: 23
    Thanks everyone! This has helped a lot! There's still a few floating around that haven't gotten mirrors, does anyone know when G3 will be back up? I've looked on their facebook and a reddit and the last they said was in a couple of days two weeks ago.
  • RatatoskrRatatoskr Member Posts: 711
    @Flayeriv Is there anything in particular that you're looking for? I have a lot of mods that I haven't added yet.
  • amugabaamugaba Member Posts: 3
    Hey folks, does anyone have the friendship mods (Imoen, Mazzy, Viconia) that are compatible with bg2ee? I was able to find older versions, but not the ones that have "fr_bg2ee" in the filename. Maybe it doesn't matter. I was just using the Big World Setup tool, and that's what it wanted.
  • Sir_FurySir_Fury Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    UPDATE: Spellhold Studios is back online, as Kurona has pointed out below, so you can ignore my request. Thanks for considering nevertheless.

Hi everyone. Does anyone have the BGT installer version for the Paint BG mod (https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/13507/paintbg-for-all-bg-platforms) available? Just dumping the portraits themselves into the override folder (as suggested for the EE versions) has inconsistencies, like not being centered (even though all 3 sizes of the portraits are in the override folder) or not working at all.
    Post edited by Sir_Fury on
  • ComplyOrDieComplyOrDie Member Posts: 41
    Does anyone have BP Ascension? Can't find it anywhere! Thanks
  • Xeno426Xeno426 Member Posts: 38
    @ComplyOrDie
    Rlim has it on his site. Check page 1.
    @amugaba I think I have all 3 of those. I'll add them to my drive when I get the chance. Probably tomorrow if no one else gets there first.
    Good to know. Hopefully they stay up.
    Hey everyone, does anyone have the friendship mods for bg2ee? I was able to find older versions (like imoenfriendship_v2.2.rar), but Big World Setup wants the modified ones (imoenfriendshipV2.1_fr_bg2ee).
    Hey everyone, does anyone have the friendship mods for bg2ee? I was able to find older versions (like imoenfriendship_v2.2.rar), but Big World Setup wants the modified ones (imoenfriendshipV2.1_fr_bg2ee).