Skip to content

Why have I never seen Dorn at the Friendly Arm Inn

10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
Will I still be able to get Dorn to join my party if I did not see him at the Friendly Arm Inn. Saying that I have played through BGEE a few times now and not seen him once or Neera for that matter. I have seen Rasaad and Baeloth. Any ideas would be helpful.

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Are you sure you're looking in the right spots? Dorn is on the first level of the FAI at x=1120, y=720. Neera is in Beregost at x=3135, y=1225.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Dorn doesn't come up to you and introduce himself, and even when you do get talking to him he still won't join the party at that stage.

Neera on the other hand you have to go out of your way to avoid (especially if you enter Beregost at very low level), all you have to do is explore the town.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    10Bazza11 said:

Will I still be able to get Dorn to join my party if I did not see him at the Friendly Arm Inn. Saying that I have played through BGEE a few times now and not seen him once or Neera for that matter. I have seen Rasaad and Baeloth. Any ideas would be helpful.

Are you playing on android or ios? If so then they are separate purchases.
    smeagolheart
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    Thanks guys I am playing on andrioid and I have been to all the places people have mentioned.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2016
    What version on android are you running? (Its possible that they may not be available for purchase in the beta version of the game). Those particular characters though are a separate purchase normally that you can make from the main menu of the game.

(The version number should appear either in the main menu of the game or at the top of the load game screen)
    10Bazza11
    I think that may be it. Thank you i will give it a go.
    Thanks for the tip elminster, how did i miss that you have to pay more money to include some of the new characters, silly me. I am now happily playing with Dorn in my party.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    It's probably because on PC everything is bundled in at a higher price point - it can be easy to miss this point when playing on a mobile device.