Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[Resolved] Game-breaking bug: Crash on entering Graveyard district at night. Help!

CapnSniffiesCapnSniffies Member Posts: 24
edited July 2016 in Troubleshooting
I'm currently in chapter 3 of BG2:EE having recently finished all the side quests. Any time I attempt to go to the graveyard district at night, the game crashes. It also crashes if I rest there in daytime to make it night. Since I know I'm going to have to come back here later in the game at night, I'm rather concerned that I won't be able to progress. Anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?

I'm thinking it may be tied to the Shadow Thief vs Bodhi questline. I joined the shadow thieves without visiting the graveyard at night first, and the quest to do so is still in the journal. Not sure just hoping someone could shed some light on this.

Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments