Skip to content

Who want's to play?

ChaosRiderChaosRider Member Posts: 26
Idea is pretty simple, at 21:00 (Europe time :P) I'm starting multiplayer game! BGEE, no mods, from the beginning, default images (I'm sure that everyone likes to see teammates portraits :D...).

We could play even with 6 players in the game (but some quests requires to join npc + we'll see how many response will be in this topic) but 4 can be good too. So im looking for 3 players!

Because it's from the beginning only statistics are taken (your unit doesn't have to be best!) but players with unit which statistics are only 18+ might be asked to create it from scratch :P (let's play fair!).

2 hours per day in which we'll play (or more if everyone accept it). In this topic we could choose dates for it (saturday/sunday - usually I guess - or even other days).

We're not killing every npc + team leader have to have high charisma (lower prices on shops).

Below you will find one of my possible team leaders :].

Post edited by ChaosRider on
lolien

Comments

• ConjurerDragonConjurerDragon Member Posts: 110
    When you say "Europe time" do you mean CEST?
    http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cest
  • ChaosRiderChaosRider Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2016
    I mean more like center Europe :P, but for players from Europe it's not a huge difference. It might be useful for players from America or Asia (you know difference in time -/+).

Edit:
    Anyway, I don't get why people are playing single game on multiplayer/server :D - I see no sense here. If you see me playing BGEE or BG2EE don't be afraid to join and have fun together!
    Post edited by ChaosRider on
  • SunshroudSunshroud Member Posts: 8
    Hi

I'd be really interested in joining you for a multiplayer game but... I've only just bought the game really, so I don't really know what I'm doing. I've tried playing single player for a bit which is great but it would be awesome to get guidance from people who know what they're doing, and what better way than by playing with them!

So if my being a total noob isn't a problem, i'd love to join you! :smiley:
    Ardul
  • ChaosRiderChaosRider Member Posts: 26
    If you won't attack friendly npc without any reason I see no problem with your no experience in BG. Im usualy after 21:00 at server - ofcourse Im using in game full of characters team so to have free slot for anyone I need to reach some town first and kick there one of my npc teammates :P.