Skip to content

(Spoilers!) Screwed up the Marek/Lotherander quest

Basically I goofed off for too long and now all my quick and autosaves are in a location where I can't get back to Baldur's Gate without dropping dead, and my last manual save is dozens of hours in the past. I tried using EEKeeper to put the special antidotes in my inventory and havign all my characters drink them, but we still died.

Any ideas on how to delay or reset the timer flag perhaps?

Comments

• KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    edited July 2016
    In EEKeeper, the variable to determine if you die should be named PoisonParty2. If I understand things correctly the value for 10 days is 72000. Longer delay should take a higher value. Yours is probably lower than that so double-click on it to change it.

But before you do that, have you tried to disable the party AI? It might actually protect you.
  • hexreihexrei Member Posts: 2
    Kurona said:

In EEKeeper, the variable to determine if you die should be named PoisonParty2. If I understand things correctly the value for 10 days is 72000. Longer delay should take a higher value. Yours is probably lower than that so double-click on it to change it.

But before you do that, have you tried to disable the party AI? It might actually protect you.

Thank you! The number was orders of magitude larger than 72000 (something like ~33,000,000) but nonetheless, turning it up a couple million got me safely to Baldur's Gate!