Skip to content

[MOD] Kensai Rebalancing for BG:EE and BGII:EE (v2.6)

Comments

• GreenerGreener Member Posts: 430
    edited May 2016
    It's written on a mac, I'm unaware how to install it on a PC, but I don't think it's particularly difficult. Perhaps a quick search on the forums?
    Post edited by Greener on
    I'm considering adding another special ability around level 15 for a BG2EE version, some ideas:

DEATHBLOW: On a critical hit, the kensai deals an 2d4 points of damage and stuns the target for 1 round (no save).

or

DEATHBLOW: 10% chance per critical hit that target must save vs death or die.

or

DEATHBLOW: The next successful attack the target must Save vs. Death or die instantly.

or

SECOND WIND: Temporary regeneration of critical health. The Kensai will regain 3 Hit Points per second. This effect lasts for 1 round per 2 levels of the kensai and is very draining as it will cause days' worth of fatigue almost instantaneously.

or

SECOND WIND: When the kensai’s Hit Points drop below 10%, regains 3 Hit Points per second for 5 rounds.

Thoughts?
  • ReddbaneReddbane Member Posts: 222
    @Greener
    I think your Kensai revision is already powerful enough with its many Kais per level and early access to the Whirlwind HLA, (not to mention the saving throw bonus and continually improving AC) adding anything more is really breaking the kit more than its vanilla version already was. I'd focus on trying to keep the kit as close possible to PnP.

Speaking of which "Starts with an Armor Class of 23 minus Dexterity at 1st level" is not strictly true as a Elf with 19 Dex does not starting armor class of 4, though I don't know how you would code Dexterity to affect one kit differently than another. Also I would change the armor bonuses so that they merely lower the Base Armor class of the Kensai, like the Monk's do, rather than adding a bonus in addition to Base armor class, otherwise any item or effect that lowers Base armor class will give the Kensai an insanely low AC.

I'll think I'll ask around to see if, post 2.2, there is any way to code Dexterity to effect one kit individually.
    Reddbane said:

@Greener
    I think your Kensai revision is already powerful enough with its many Kais per level and early access to the Whirlwind HLA, (not to mention the saving throw bonus and continually improving AC) adding anything more is really breaking the kit more than its vanilla version already was. I'd focus on trying to keep the kit as close possible to PnP.

Thank you, I appreciate your constructive feedback

The kits inability to use magical weapons is a significant disadvantage, as is their inability to dual class, but I understand what you are saying and would be curious to hear further feedback post play testing
    Reddbane said:

Speaking of which "Starts with an Armor Class of 23 minus Dexterity at 1st level" is not strictly true as a Elf with 19 Dex does not starting armor class of 4, though I don't know how you would code Dexterity to affect one kit differently than another. Also I would change the armor bonuses so that they merely lower the Base Armor class of the Kensai, like the Monk's do, rather than adding a bonus in addition to Base armor class, otherwise any item or effect that lowers Base armor class will give the Kensai an insanely low AC.

I'll think I'll ask around to see if, post 2.2, there is any way to code Dexterity to effect one kit individually.

I'll take a look at this, thank you
    @Greener
    "The kits inability to use magical weapons is a significant disadvantage, as is their inability to dual class, but I understand what you are saying and would be curious to hear further feedback post play testing"

I suppose that depends on whether you decide to let their to-hit and armor bonuses continue past level 12, which will only effects BG2 characters. If they do continue, even without Magical weapons, the class will probably outpace the pure fighter by the time they reach epic levels in pure melee ability, if they do not continue then extra abilities past level 12 might be order. In the first case you'll essentially have the armed version of a monk, a character who does not rely on equipment, starts out weak but gets insanely powerful by late game. For reference, if the bonuses continue at their current rate a level 21 a Kensai would have a maximum base armor class of 2 (with 14 dexterity) and minimum of -2 (with 18 Dex) (and that's not including bonuses from Ioun stones, rings, and cloaks) and a to hit and damage bonus of +7, which is still +1 better than a paladin that has managed to fully upgrade Carsomyr, or a Fighter that has managed to upgrade the ravager, not to mention a Kensai can dual wield two Katana's with no penalties, using them both essentially as + 7 weapons, which is far better than any magical Katana (max +4) you can find in the game. If the bonuses cease at level 12, then you will, of course, have to begin fleshing out the class more, since the original 1e designers did not plan for high level play. The first option hedges closer to PnP if only because the second option involves moving beyond the original material. For inspiration, you could look at the other iterations of the class from other editions, like the "Sword Saint" of 3.5 dandwiki.com/wiki/Sword_Saint_(3.5e_Prestige_Class) or the Kensai archetype of Pathfinder d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus/archetypes/paizo---magus-archetypes/kensai
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

You should ship the mod with a PC version of Weidu, renamed to "mymod.exe" (where "mymod" is the name of your .tp2 file).

Check out one of my mods, you can see they support both Windows and Mac by including 1) the .exe file, and 2) the bare Mac version of Weidu plus the Mac Weidu Launcher.

You can just grab the .exe copy of Weidu from my mod and rename it, if you like. You can also use/distribute my Weidu Launcher if you like, it's open source and meant for anyone to use/distribute freely.

Will do, thank you!
    Reddbane said:

Unless you can make the Kai function as a one hit move I think giving it every level is a bit overpowered.

Without excessive coding (which may be over my head) what are your thoughts of the following modification:

KAI: All successful attacks within the next round deal maximum damage.

I've brought the duration down from 10 seconds to 6 seconds (1 round)
    Reddbane said:

I used the amor class description only (23 minus dexterity) for it's uniqueness. After reviewing the dexterity bonuses, they line up perfectly with a dexterity of 18 and under. The outlier being what you've pointed out a dexterity of 19. As for coding I simply applied a bonus to amor class.

I have taken your advice and changed the bonuses to merely lower the base amor class
  • magisenseimagisensei Member Posts: 316
    edited May 2016
    I've been reading about your revision of the kensai and it looks great. While I have not tried it yet ( I will eventually) is it compatible with BG2 or is it only for BG1 and SoD?

If possible try to implement that a kensai can dual wield BUT must use different size weapons (so that they do not get bonuses for using their specialty weapon in their off hand - this of course means that the kensai has the ability to gain one proficient point in a small sword weapon of choice.

Here are some ideas to include before and after level 12:

--------------------------------------------------------------

For other bonuses for earlier levels - you might consider this:

- the blunt sword technique - this ability covers the sword in an strange kai ability that makes the sword a temporary blunt weapon (1d8) - and as such giving the kensai a much needed blunt sword as a special ability.

- sword "bolt" ability - the ability lets the user to attack from a distance - it would be implemented like the lightning wand (that can fire 6 bolts at 6 different foes if you wanted to) or the mage spell MMM - the ability would start with 1 attack and increase 1 for every 2 levels of the user capping at 10 attacks - it would do piercing damage and be considered a +3 weapon as a magical weapon only to hit Thac0. Save for half damage.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Some thoughts for after level 12: for how to implement magical sword bonuses that should be capped.

Capping the "magical bonus" to +5 maximum by level 25 - so after level 12 when they achieve +3 extend the wait time until later - achieve +4 at 3,000,000 xp (or when other classes get their first HLA)

OR

Make the +4 or +5 magical weapon a short duration kai ability - so for 1round/level they can activate a +4 magical weapon and later get a +5 magical weapon. Make +4 and +5 "magical bonus" a special ability rather letting the kensai naturally getting it. This could be called the "saint sword" for its god-like ability to hit anything. This "sword" does all types of damage that is required to hit the creature in question - blunt, piercing, slashing and it passes through MR as it is a kai ability and as such non-magical;creatures with damage reduction for all types of weapon damage still will receive damage reduction.

----------------------------------------------------------------

For level bonuses after level 12 - or actually removing the HLA abilities until later and giving some of the following instead.

- you might consider things like flying sword (similar to the magical sword you get in BG2 that fights on its own as its special ability) - so that the kensai can have a "summons of sorts" - this sword would be a +2 sword to hit - and do longsword damage (or what ever proficiency that the kensai is in) - it would last 1r+1r/5 levels

OR

- let the flying sword skill similar to the mage spell (Mordenkainen's Sword)

- you might also consider some thing like an "absolute sword barrier" - pure defensive ability - the kensai cannot move but it blocks all melee and ranged weapon - and all magical damage along with AoE spells do 50% damage (so they take 25% on a save) - it will last 2 rounds - any creature coming close enough for a melee attack must save vs death at (-5) or lose morale as flee from battle, after using this ability the kensai will suffer fatigue.

- "sword force" -- this is a focused singular attack - this is one attack is like the IWD (Ice Wind Dale mage spell) force lance spell - only using the kai of a sword as a projection force to attack - it extends in a straight path for 5 feet/level of the kensai to a max of 60 feet - does mayb 1d4+1/level (max 10d4) - save for half damage (death at -2) also stunned for 1 round no save.

- sword barrier - similar to a blade barrier by a cleric (1/day)

- sword speed - a 3 round haste with no fatigue (1/day)

- sword grace - the kensai as a sword saint is beautiful in their movement - when using this ability all foes the see the sword grace form - suffer a -1 to hit /damage and initiative rolls - creatures with a HD of less than 5 flee in panic at its deadly beauty. There is no saving throw

- "thousand swords heart piercing attack" - this ability allows the user to attack once - imagine an AoE attack only using swords - this attack is used to attack in a radius around the user of 30 feet - there is a saving throw vs death at -5 for half damage - those that miss their save suffer full damage of 1d6+1/3 level of user to a max of 12d6 and are stunned for 1 round. (imagine the mage spell sunfire)

- you might also consider adding elemental damage as a bonus at certain levels - consider only water, earth, air, fire - these would all be special abilities that could be activated.

- you might even consider a mirror image ability for the kensai - for max defense and offensive ability - short duration but a lot of mirrors to absorb attacks (lasts 4 rounds only)

- "Blood sword" for the cost of 10% of user max HP - the user can activate improved haste ability (as the spell) - the user is also protected as if using chaotic command and is protected from ability drain (but not level drain) - this will last 5 rounds +1/10 levels - after the time limit the user suffers fatigue all attacks and saves suffer -5 until fully rested for 8 hours. 1/day

- "Oneness with sword" - the kensai once/day can activate "oneness" - this allows the user to be protected from all mental attacks of the mind including protection from INT drain from mindflayers -as the user and his sword are one - this ability is short lived only lasting 4 rounds - so if you use it - use it effectively - no other kai ability may be used in conjunction with this ability.

- "Sword Saint Aura" - gives a bonus of +1 to all allies for attack and damage and saves - while enemies get a -1 to all attacks - creatures of less than 5HD flee - no saving throw. 1/day

- "First cut" - this ability when activated causes the first attack to hit to suffer 1d3 extra damage /round (for 1 round / 3 levels) during the first round - in the 2nd round the creature may save vs death at -1 or suffer -1 dex temporary reduction - save only to stop the negative stat adjustment - save also to stop the damage - this ability can only be used once on one creature - although it may be used on different creatures - last 1r/5 levels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want more passive abilities gained after level 12 consider some of the following:

- missile AC adjustment - improves AC against all missile weapons

- slashing damage reduction - 5% +1% /level until (25% slashing resistance) - a sword saint should get sword damage resistance as he becomes familiar with all types of sword attacks and damage

- AC adjustment against all types of attacks

- sword aura - gives a boost to allies +1 to morale attacks saving throws

- due to the amazing sword ability and foot work - the kensai gains a 5% magical damage resistance.

- speed movement increases by 1 (although will not be as fast as a monk)

Post edited by magisensei on
    kensaimf2112
    @magisensei
    Currently the mod only installs properly on BG1, though I assume Greener will update it for BG2 since he already has abilities that only kick after the SOD level cap.

@Greener
    So a Kensai starts with with a Base Armor Class of 9 (like a monk) and and then by level 12 its 5, to which they add their seperate applicable dexterity bonus, and so on and so forth.

I suppose reducing the duration of the Kai to one round might help simulate the Pnp qualaties, but I would still look into @kensai 's proposed coding solution.
    @Greener
    I wonder if you could code the class so that after you put more than one pip in one weapon proficiency you could only put no more than one in any of the others, though this might be impossible.

I've been reading about your revision of the kensai and it looks great. While I have not tried it yet ( I will eventually) is it compatible with BG2 or is it only for BG1 and SoD?

If possible try to implement that a kensai can dual wield BUT must use different size weapons (so that they do not get bonuses for using their specialty weapon in their off hand - this of course means that the kensai has the ability to gain one proficient point in a small sword weapon of choice.

Here are some ideas to include before and after level 12:

--------------------------------------------------------------

For other bonuses for earlier levels - you might consider this:

- the blunt sword technique - this ability covers the sword in an strange kai ability that makes the sword a temporary blunt weapon (1d8) - and as such giving the kensai a much needed blunt sword as a special ability.

- sword "bolt" ability - the ability lets the user to attack from a distance - it would be implemented like the lightning wand (that can fire 6 bolts at 6 different foes if you wanted to) or the mage spell MMM - the ability would start with 1 attack and increase 1 for every 2 levels of the user capping at 10 attacks - it would do piercing damage and be considered a +3 weapon as a magical weapon only to hit Thac0. Save for half damage.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Some thoughts for after level 12: for how to implement magical sword bonuses that should be capped.

Capping the "magical bonus" to +5 maximum by level 25 - so after level 12 when they achieve +3 extend the wait time until later - achieve +4 at 3,000,000 xp (or when other classes get their first HLA)

OR

Make the +4 or +5 magical weapon a short duration kai ability - so for 1round/level they can activate a +4 magical weapon and later get a +5 magical weapon. Make +4 and +5 "magical bonus" a special ability rather letting the kensai naturally getting it. This could be called the "saint sword" for its god-like ability to hit anything. This "sword" does all types of damage that is required to hit the creature in question - blunt, piercing, slashing and it passes through MR as it is a kai ability and as such non-magical;creatures with damage reduction for all types of weapon damage still will receive damage reduction.

----------------------------------------------------------------

For level bonuses after level 12 - or actually removing the HLA abilities until later and giving some of the following instead.

- you might consider things like flying sword (similar to the magical sword you get in BG2 that fights on its own as its special ability) - so that the kensai can have a "summons of sorts" - this sword would be a +2 sword to hit - and do longsword damage (or what ever proficiency that the kensai is in) - it would last 1r+1r/5 levels

OR

- let the flying sword skill similar to the mage spell (Mordenkainen's Sword)

- you might also consider some thing like an "absolute sword barrier" - pure defensive ability - the kensai cannot move but it blocks all melee and ranged weapon - and all magical damage along with AoE spells do 50% damage (so they take 25% on a save) - it will last 2 rounds - any creature coming close enough for a melee attack must save vs death at (-5) or lose morale as flee from battle, after using this ability the kensai will suffer fatigue.

- "sword force" -- this is a focused singular attack - this is one attack is like the IWD (Ice Wind Dale mage spell) force lance spell - only using the kai of a sword as a projection force to attack - it extends in a straight path for 5 feet/level of the kensai to a max of 60 feet - does mayb 1d4+1/level (max 10d4) - save for half damage (death at -2) also stunned for 1 round no save.

- sword barrier - similar to a blade barrier by a cleric (1/day)

- sword speed - a 3 round haste with no fatigue (1/day)

- sword grace - the kensai as a sword saint is beautiful in their movement - when using this ability all foes the see the sword grace form - suffer a -1 to hit /damage and initiative rolls - creatures with a HD of less than 5 flee in panic at its deadly beauty. There is no saving throw

- "thousand swords heart piercing attack" - this ability allows the user to attack once - imagine an AoE attack only using swords - this attack is used to attack in a radius around the user of 30 feet - there is a saving throw vs death at -5 for half damage - those that miss their save suffer full damage of 1d6+1/3 level of user to a max of 12d6 and are stunned for 1 round. (imagine the mage spell sunfire)

- you might also consider adding elemental damage as a bonus at certain levels - consider only water, earth, air, fire - these would all be special abilities that could be activated.

- you might even consider a mirror image ability for the kensai - for max defense and offensive ability - short duration but a lot of mirrors to absorb attacks (lasts 4 rounds only)

- "Blood sword" for the cost of 10% of user max HP - the user can activate improved haste ability (as the spell) - the user is also protected as if using chaotic command and is protected from ability drain (but not level drain) - this will last 5 rounds +1/10 levels - after the time limit the user suffers fatigue all attacks and saves suffer -5 until fully rested for 8 hours. 1/day

- "Oneness with sword" - the kensai once/day can activate "oneness" - this allows the user to be protected from all mental attacks of the mind including protection from INT drain from mindflayers -as the user and his sword are one - this ability is short lived only lasting 4 rounds - so if you use it - use it effectively - no other kai ability may be used in conjunction with this ability.

- "Sword Saint Aura" - gives a bonus of +1 to all allies for attack and damage and saves - while enemies get a -1 to all attacks - creatures of less than 5HD flee - no saving throw. 1/day

- "First cut" - this ability when activated causes the first attack to hit to suffer 1d3 extra damage /round (for 1 round / 3 levels) during the first round - in the 2nd round the creature may save vs death at -1 or suffer -1 dex temporary reduction - save only to stop the negative stat adjustment - save also to stop the damage - this ability can only be used once on one creature - although it may be used on different creatures - last 1r/5 levels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want more passive abilities gained after level 12 consider some of the following:

- missile AC adjustment - improves AC against all missile weapons

- slashing damage reduction - 5% +1% /level until (25% slashing resistance) - a sword saint should get sword damage resistance as he becomes familiar with all types of sword attacks and damage

- AC adjustment against all types of attacks

- sword aura - gives a boost to allies +1 to morale attacks saving throws

- due to the amazing sword ability and foot work - the kensai gains a 5% magical damage resistance.

- speed movement increases by 1 (although will not be as fast as a monk)

Thank you for your comments, I look forward to your feedback once you've had a chance to play test the current version.

I'll be away for the next couple of weeks as I'm off to the Czech Republic for a conference thus, nothing will be updated until I get home...
    edited May 2016
    @Greener
    You should consider applying the damage and to-hit bonuses using "Stat: Melee THAC0 Modifier [284]" and "Stat: Melee Weapon Damage Modifier [285]" to prevent the Kensai bonuses from being applied to thrown weapons. However "Stat: Melee Weapon Damage Modifier [285]", though it does work in combat, currently does not display on the character info sheet. I have submitted a bug report, so that should be fixed in the next patch.
    Reddbane said:

@Greener
    You should consider applying the damage and to-hit bonuses using "Stat: Melee THAC0 Modifier [284]" and "Stat: Melee Weapon Damage Modifier [285]" to prevent the Kensai bonuses from being applied to thrown weapons. However "Stat: Melee Weapon Damage Modifier [285]", though it does work in combat, currently does not display on the character info sheet. I have submitted a bug report, so that should be fixed in the next patch.

Excellent idea, thank you!
    edited July 2016
    Instead of reducing base armour class, what are your thoughts as to making the AC bonus versus melee weapons only, thus making them vulnerable to ranged weapons?
    Post edited by Greener on
    Greener said:

Instead of reducing bas armour class, what are you thoughts as to making the AC bonus versus melee weapons only, thus making them vulnerable to ranged weapons?

Since there is no way for them to improve their armor class besides Dexterity and class level bonuses, this will essentially mean that every missile attack is going to hit them, especially at higher levels of play, so that any archer is going to send them fleeing.

What bonus is this limitation meant to offset?
    New version (v1.8) has been released
    New version (v2.0) has been released
    @Greener
    It looks good so far, I'll have to play around with in BG2 to see how well it scales. BTW You should probably place a disclaimer on the first page informing would be users that even though the damage bonus does not appear on the inventory screen (This is a Engine glitch regarding Opcode 285 that Beamdog is eventually going to fix--a report was filed on redmine a month ago) the damage is still applied to attacks, even if not displayed properly; though it will still appear correctly in the actual damage rolls displayed in the text bar. For the moment players will have to do the math in their head when figuring out what their potential damage output; i.e. dividing their level by 3 and adding it to the damage range displayed in the inventory screen.
    @Greener

If you add new HLAs, I would assume they would replace some of the default HLAs, in order to prevent the character from becoming just outright better than the default fighter.

Also have you considered making the weidu installation customizable, as in giving the player the option of using the new HLAs or keeping the default HLAs, just in case they find the new ones under/overpowered.

Some other installation options you might include is the decision to let the bonuses stop at level 12 (per a strict interpretation of the PnP) or continue indefinitely (per BG2); the decision to use PnP weapon restrictions (no magic weapons) or BG2 Weapon restrictions (magic weapons allowed); the decision to restrict ranged weapons (per BG2) or allow them and the player merely does not receive bonuses with them (per PnP); the decision to restrict gauntlet/bracer/glove use (Per BG2) or to allow them as long as they do not improve AC (per PnP). Any combination of these options might be under/overpowered, but it will allow the player to tailor the experience to what best suits their taste, whether it be a strict PnP Kensai, or some combination of PnP and BG2 characteristics.
    New version (v2.5) has been released (various released updates/fixes)
  • xzarsrevengexzarsrevenge Member Posts: 60
    Hey there for whatever reason whenever I get to the skills section of character creation when trying to use this kit the game crashes to desktop for me. I am playing on PC and have quite a few other mods installed.

It happens everytime I click on the skills button at character creation. Any idea what it could be?

Hey there for whatever reason whenever I get to the skills section of character creation when trying to use this kit the game crashes to desktop for me. I am playing on PC and have quite a few other mods installed.

It happens everytime I click on the skills button at character creation. Any idea what it could be?

Let me take a look, in the mean time can you please post your weidu log?
    Sure, thank you very much. Your mod looks really cool and I hope to try it out. Here is my log,

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6531 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have normal hit points: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6551 // Smarter beholders -> Don't give beholder rays any chance of burning through spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8041 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Significantly increased difficulty: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8141 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Leave Ust Natha's defences alone: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2041 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy and player Harm spells both do 150 hp of damage: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6023 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> All eligible spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs; only selected casters in Shadows of Amn do: v30
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents): v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #35 // Add Bags and Magic Throwing Daggers to Stores: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1190 // Hell Trial Additions: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Horreds Lair: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Irenicus Dungeon Enhancements (except Duergar): v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1675 // Wand of Orcus Add-In: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Kensai Ryu's Brown Dragon: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1525 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1425 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1450 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1750 // Watchers Keep Improvements: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #1800 // ToB Improvements: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Ascension for BP: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Improved Abazigal: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Improved Demogorgon: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Improved Gromnir: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Improved Illasera: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Improved Sendai: v181-b4611
    ~BP/SETUP-BP.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Improved Yaga-Shura: v181-b4611
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Archer Kit: v2.1
    ~A7#IMPROVEDARCHER/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDARCHER.TP2~ #0 #100 // Add +4 arrows, bolts and two powerful bows to the game: v2.1
    ~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~ARCANEARCHER/SETUP-ARCANEARCHER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arcane Archer Kit for BG:EE and BG2:EE
    ~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II: v11
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V14
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V14
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v16
    ~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3
    ~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: BETA 7.3
    ~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fade NPC: reactions to Romantic Encounters (RE may be installed before or after this component): BETA 7.3
    ~FR_ROV/SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB): v8
    ~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: 2.1
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v2.1
    ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v2.1
    ~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V4
    ~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended): V4
    ~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
    ~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
    ~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v2.2
    ~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v2
    ~PALEMASTER/SETUP-PALEMASTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pale Master Kit for BG:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE: v1.4.3
    ~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: beta 4.05
    ~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Sword Angel - New Fighter Kit: beta 4.05
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.80
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.80
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #110 // Ajantis Ilvarstarr: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #120 // Alora: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #140 // Coran: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #170 // Eldoth Kron: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #180 // Faldorn: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #190 // Garrick: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #230 // Khalid: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #270 // Quayle: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #280 // Safana: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #290 // Shar-Teel Dosan: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #300 // Skie Silvershield: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #310 // Tiax: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #330 // Xan: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #340 // Xzar: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL1/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL1.TP2~ #0 #350 // Yeslick Orothair: 1.1
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #100 // FThief1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #110 // FThief2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #120 // F_Barb: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #130 // F_Bard: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #140 // F_Drow: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #150 // F_Fgt01: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #160 // F_Fgt02: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #170 // F_Fgt03: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #180 // F_Fgt04: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #190 // F_Fgt05: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #200 // F_HOrc1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #210 // F_HoW1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #220 // F_HoW2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #230 // F_HoW3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #240 // F_Mage1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #250 // F_Mage2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #260 // F_Mage3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #270 // F_Mage4: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #280 // F_Mage5: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #290 // F_Monk1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #300 // F_Sorc1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #310 // MThief1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #320 // MThief2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #330 // M_Barb: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #340 // M_Bard: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #350 // M_Drow: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #360 // M_Fgt01: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #370 // M_Fgt02: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #380 // M_Fgt03: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #390 // M_Fgt04: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #400 // M_Fgt05: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #410 // M_HOrc1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #420 // M_HoW1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #430 // M_HoW2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #440 // M_HoW3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #450 // M_Mage1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #460 // M_Mage2: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #470 // M_Mage3: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #480 // M_Mage4: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #490 // M_Mage5: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #500 // M_Monk1: 1.01
    ~S9SOUNDSETSVOL2/SETUP-S9SOUNDSETSVOL2.TP2~ #0 #510 // M_Sorc1: 1.01
    ~SARADAS_MAGIC_2/SARADAS_MAGIC_2.TP2~ #0 #0 // saradas_magic_2
    ~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 4
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Unofficial Item Pack
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #1 // Scarlet Katana
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #2 // Gourmet from Underdark
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #3 // Holy symbols
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #4 // New Items
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #5 // SoD items
    ~UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK/SETUP-UNOFFICIAL ITEM PACK.TP2~ #1 #6 // Better archery shop
    ~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.3
    ~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v5
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.12
    ~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.12
    ~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v15
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Allow individual versions of Spell Immunity to be placed into Contingencies and Spell Triggers: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Slightly increase the power of Mantle, Improved Mantle, and Absolute Immunity: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Prevent Simulacra and Projected Images from using magical items: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Move the Cloak of Mirroring: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Change Carsomyr so that its Dispel on contact power grants a saving throw: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6032 // Smarter Mages -> Mages never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6042 // Smarter Priests -> Priests never cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6102 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCS scripts and abilities: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCS scripts and abilities: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30
    ~SETUP-KENSAI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Kit Revision: 2.5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-KENSAI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kensai High Level Ability revision: 2.5
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-KENSAI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Optional Kara-tur item pack: 2.5
    ~SETUP-KENSAI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Optional Kara-tur item pack: 2.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2

Sure, thank you very much. Your mod looks really cool and I hope to try it out. Here is my log...

Hmmmmm, I'm having difficultly replicating your problem on my mac.

I have downloaded the mod from the link provided and installed it onto a clean version of Balder's Gate II - Enhanced Edition v2.3.67.3 without issue.

What version are of BG2EE are you using?

Would you be willing to install the mod on a clean version of BG2EE for debugging purposes?
    Oh I am on BG2EE v1.3, laptop cant handle the 2.0 update. I cant really do a clean install without hours and hours of uninstalling. Thanks for looking into it though I appreciate it.
    @xzarsrevenge
    I believe thats most likely the problem, this mod takes advantage of several v2.0 fixes and updates.

If you get a chance to play the mod a some point, please post your comments, questions and/or critiques
    New version (v2.6) has been released with various released updates/fixes including:

- Removal of the optional Kara-tur items portion and creation of a standalone item mod (not included)
    - Deathblow modification (sets one's number of attacks per round to 1)
    - Additional HLA content
    - Engine detection v2.0+
    @Greener
    I'm planning on doing a complete series play through with the Kensai revision, although I made some small changes for my personal playthrough, mainly allowing non-thief dual-ing and allowing gloves that do not improve damage, thac0, or armor class, as well as removing the whirlwind as I found it to powerful for mid level play.

Anyway though I thought I might write some more flavorful text decription for the class based on its lore in Oriental Adventures:

KENSAI: The Kensai, or “gifted one,” is as much defined by their mindset as by their actions. As their name implies, the Kensai dedicate themselves to the complete mastery of whatever they study, not the mere basic understanding, so that whatever they pick up, they will not be satisfied with until they are as skilled and as knowledgeable as is humanly possible. Thus, their life is defined by a pursuit of excellence, both mental and physical, in their chosen field(s). Although not all Kensai share the same pursuits, what is common among them is that they divide their time between intellectual and combat training, thus all Kensai practice in the art of at least one melee weapon. Their fighting style, similar to monks’, relies heavily on speed and agility, and thus they never wear movement encumbering armor. As well, their philosophical mindset extends to the practice of combat, as they only desire to test their fighting skills in fair or honorable battles, and thus would never personally preform roguish or underhanded maneuvers; this is not to imply, though, that all Kensai are good, but rather follow a strict code of conduct and rules they hold themselves to.
    Greener