Skip to content

Color Blind

buckbeachbuckbeach Member Posts: 63
Can't tell you how many times my "disability" has affected my complete game appreciations (not to mention real life issues).

While my problem is relatively minor, it is still aggravating and rather time consuming. It has to due with the spells memorized for both mages and priests. Once in the bar of memorized spells about 50% or more fade and can't be seen or are otherwise unrecognizable. A mouse over would solve the problem or different color palette option.

Really have no disillusion that anything will change but I feel better having ranted.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You should be able to see a tooltip by holding the TAB key while hovering over the spell icon, if that helps.
  • buckbeachbuckbeach Member Posts: 63
    Doesn't seem to have an effect.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Are you talking about the bottom bar in the main game screen, @Dee? I get tooltips for spell icons there, but not for memorized spell icons in the mage book screen.
    I was talking about both, but I only knew for sure that it would work on the main game screen. If you want to ticket that up in Redmine as a Feature, I'll do my best to make sure it gets seen.
  • buckbeachbuckbeach Member Posts: 63
    Dee said:

I was talking about both, but I only knew for sure that it would work on the main game screen. If you want to ticket that up in Redmine as a Feature, I'll do my best to make sure it gets seen.

Don't think I know how to do that, but I'll give it a try.
    Head over to support.baldursgate.com and choose one of the public projects. You might need to create an account, but then you should be able to choose "New Issue" to create your ticket.

That will put it into our internal system so that we can track it more effectively. (The Feature Requests forum here is helpful for discussion, but it isn't as likely to lead to your requested feature being implemented.)
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    It has already been reported: http://redmine.beamdog.com/issues/23695