Skip to content

Um, Rose Bouquet is gone. Possible glitch? *spoilers*

11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
I can't find her, so I don't think I can complete the quest in the Bridge district.

I'm 90% certain she wasn't killed in a fight with vampires or something. Who knows? Maybe it happened. But, I'm relatively careful about that sort of thing.

Can anyone help? I've never had this problem before. That was the only quest I couldn't beat while in Amn.

Comments

• FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    Ive heard tell of casting invisibility radius 10 too close to npcs..
    caes
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    she's probably off with some rich married doctor.. or living with onslow
    Montresor_SPFinnTheHumanOswald81
  • caescaes Member Posts: 33
    NPCs often flee from close hostile monsters. The girl, probably, ran to FF Inn. If not, you can CLUAConsole her to appear (she's MURDGIRL).
    Also, you don't need Rose to find the murderer and solve the quest.
    dunbarArunsunFinnTheHumangorgonzola
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Agree with caes. NPCs often flee from street muggings and bar fights (especially innkeepers who often end up outside their establishments).
    Also, I too thought you could complete the Tanner quest with only two of the three clue givers (but wasn't sure enough to post).
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    caes said:

NPCs often flee from close hostile monsters. The girl, probably, ran to FF Inn. If not, you can CLUAConsole her to appear (she's MURDGIRL).

That's what came to my mind as well.
    She might also be hiding outside in a blindspot (a place you hardly ever go like down the docks of the bridge district or behind a merchant stall. Sometimes the fog of war can hide specific areas except if you look at them through the exact right angle)
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2016
    simples said:

she's probably off with some rich married doctor.. or living with onslow

I think I know what Onslow would say to that. :grin:

• 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    caes said:

Okay, thank you.
  • BamboongaBamboonga Member Posts: 1
    Okay...this is probably going to sound absolutely ludicrous...but I just found her (seriously here) on the 4th level of Watcher's Keep.

I have no idea what she's doing here . more than happy to attach a screenshot if anybody wants to actually see this.

This is just plain strange. Hell of a place to get lost...
    Montresor_SPJuliusBorisovUnderstandMouseMagic