Skip to content

Stuck in Durlags dungeon level 4 due to agro Islanne

RaveninkRavenink Member Posts: 2
Hi all,

As the title says, I am stucked in Durlag's tower, in level 4 of the dungeon. I have killed the demon knight but I can't talk to Islanne so she takes me out of the dungeon because she is red.

The problem is exactly the same to this one:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/32974/stuck-in-durlags-dungeon-level-4-because-of-aggro-islanne?

I am also playing in a tablet (android in my case) so I can't use the CLUA console to teleport outside. The guy in the previous thread got his savegame "fixed" (its whole party was placed outside the tower) but I don't know how to do it. I'm trying editing my savegame with EE Keeper (I copied the savegames file to my computer) but I don't know where the variable that defines my party's characters location is.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Comments

• 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    I had the same problem myself, I just gave up in the end. But the last bit of advice I got might help you. This is it below from Gate 70 it did not make any sense to me but you might be more tecno savvvy than myself.

Gate70 Posts: 2,922
    May 19
    Depends what type of phone. You can zip and attach a save here if on Android. Use an app such as ES File Explorer and navigate to home -> Android -> Data -> com.neamdog.baldursgateenhancededition -> Files -> Save. Tap and hold the 000000001-Quick-Save to select it then use the ...more option at the bottom right to compress as a standard zip. You should then be able to attach the file here or email it to yourself so you can attach from a pc etc.

For iOS you could try a longtap on the quicksave icon. Release it after 3-4 seconds and there should be a pop-up with some options. One option should be 'Mail', from which you should be able to get the save out. Attach it here, and once updated, you should be able to mail it back.
  • RaveninkRavenink Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2016
    Hi 10Bazza11,

Thanks for your help. I know how to get my savegame from my tablet and send it to my computer (so I can edit it with EE Keeper, for example), though, which is what Gate70 is describing there.

My question is how can I change the location or area my characters are at, using EE Keeper (or any other savegame editor for Baldurs Gate EE).
    Post edited by Ravenink on
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I don't know how to use EE keeper to move your area ( not even sure if that's possible) but you can use the near infinity game editor to move your party location to a different area