Skip to content

lvl 40 is max?

2»

Comments

• BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    @ameliaboggins
    Hehe that sounded like me when I get bored ^^.
    When boredom sets in I will grab my "special item" and go pew pew pew ^^
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    @ameliaboggins I want too, and also want to mod my game in a way that those "kobolds" are a lot more interesting... :smiley:
    We are like kids, we want POWER! :blush:
    But I see how a game the way @DJKajuru plays it can be challenging, interesting and more balanced.
    And more balance is better for ANY playing style, give to your toons a lot of power but a way to balance better the leveling curve is needed, now my Sorcerer or FMT is so powerful in SoA chap 2 that the improvement in ToB is minimal, controlling the Xp gain rate you can set the game for the exact level of power that you want, but have a smoother growth reaching the top later, but with enough big battles to enjoy the smash smash smash!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    @gorgonzola I understand that chapter 2 of SoA is only fun while it's challenging. While at levels 9-11 all stronghold quests are tough, at level 14 you will probably beat the crap out of Torgal and humiliate Firkraag without a scratch.

In a normal SoA game you might get to spellhold at levels 14-15 , but your enemies are still umber hulks, pirates and vampires , that's one of the reasons why so many players either restart the game at this point or install mods thay make the game way more difficult.