Skip to content

How do you change a character's lore? (I did it once..)

BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
Sometime ago I did a run through Icewind Dale: EE. I did it with no mods, but I wanted identification to be easier so I set my mage's lore value to 100 so all items he looked at would ID automatically.

Trouble is, I forgot how I did it. I thought it was with EE Keeper, but I can't seem to find that function. Did I do it with the console? I can't remember!

Does anyone remember how to cheat to set a character's lore value? I know I did it once, I still have the saved game where my mage has 107 lore.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    well, if you have a mage, sorcerer or bard on your team, you can just console in 65535 scrolls of identify, if you want to know the command for that, it will be in this spoiler:

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("SCRL75",65535)
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Easy enough to do. All you have to do is add an effect via EEKeeper, like so:

• BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341

Thank you! This, I believe, is what I must've done. Works like a charm! :)
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    If I remember correctly during the Shadowkeeper days there used to be a box to alter Lore ...
    Anyway as a latest game habit if I play BG1EE i often grab a bard to tag along ^^, I do that in SoD too but in BG2EE I do not see a need for that with glasses of identification around xD ^^.
  • GregorIIGregorII Member Posts: 14
    AionZ wrote: »

Thank you, this is just what I needed!