Skip to content

Werewolf Island: Karoug quest doesn't close properly [resolved]

MegatoeristMegatoerist Member Posts: 4
edited August 2016 in Troubleshooting
Hi all,

I took my party to Werewolf Island, and eventually faced Karoug. However, upon his death, he didn't drop the missing baby, and his quest didn't register as closed. When I now talk to the villagers, they all thank me for helping them. When I talk to Kaishas, I still only get the option that I didn't yet kill all of the wolfweres. I explored the entire north island, and there seem to be no more wolfweres for me to fight (unless I sleep).
Did something go wrong with my game, and is there an easy way to fix this? (I already used EE Keeper to put the missing baby in my inventory, but I don't know the correct global variable to make the quest advance...)

Thanks a lot!
Post edited by Megatoerist on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Check kaishas1 is set to 1 and there is a Sprite_is_deadgreaterwolf set to 1 hopefully those two will be enough
  • MegatoeristMegatoerist Member Posts: 4
    KAISHAS1 was already set to 1. It appears to be a binary indicating whether or not you already talked to Kaishas. As long as it's 0, none of the villagers want to talk to you, but refer you to her instead.

SPRITE_IS_DEADGREATERWOLF didn't exist in my save. Creating it and setting it to 1 did the trick. Thanks!!