Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

NPC Quest Timeframes

Greetings fellow adventurers!

I am running a vanilla version of BGEE (before I test it with suggested mods) and I have a good idea of what I want my good aligned party to be...and it doesn't include either Neera, Kivan, Dorn, or Rasaad. However, I am currently adventuring with Neera and Rasaad with the hopes of completing their specific quests before recruiting Minsc and Dynaheir but it seems to be taking FOREVER for them to open up their specific quest dialogues, etc.

I posted this inquiry in the 'No Spoilers' section for my benefit and for any other new players that perhaps are in my same dilemma or, like me, like to research ahead before planning their assumed trajectories.

So...are Neera and Rasaad's respective quest lines not revealed until a specific set of events have occurred in game, or perhaps until my average party level is at "X"? I am already aware of when Dorn's specific quest line will begin as I encountered it in a previous playthrough.

Thank you for your input.

Comments