Skip to content

Is Shadow Aspect glitched? (minor spoilers)

In Old Bhaal's Temple, in the secret place, when i face shadow aspect he appears to be 100% invisible all the times, for a fraction of seconds, maybe 0.1s, i see him in the immediate moment he hit's me, then he vanish. True Sight apparently doesn't work on him, the same for any other means of invisible detection.

Thus far, the only choice i had in my playthroughts was to send an iron/stoneskin character, pause in the fraction of seconds he appears and ctrl+Y him.

Comments

• ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    On Insane difficulty it uses Mislead instead of (Improved) Invisibility. There should be a decoy image around somewhere (probably hiding in same room the SA was found), if you kill/True Sight it then you should be able to target SA as if it was merely improved invisible.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited September 2016
    Thx, i didn't knew Thief/Mage could do that ridiculous amount of damage with a single spell, just by hidding it's decoy (he cast an blind area in the place the decoy is left).

So, if i cast mislead, non detection and improved invisible on the decoy, it's cheat mode on?
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Pretty much. A little bit broken/imbalanced perhaps, but that's Insane mode you're playing on :)
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Ardanis said:

Pretty much. A little bit broken/imbalanced perhaps, but that's Insane mode you're playing on :)

Maybe my next Kensai/Mage solo game turns into Thief/Mage then :)!