Skip to content

Help!

Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
I've been trying to increase my frame rate in IWDEE from 30 to 60 and found an old post with a baldur.ini that accomplished this. I cut and pasted the new file over my current file and lo and behold I can't play anymore. Does anyone have an ini file that I can paste over this one that works with the current version (and hopefully accomplishes the frame rate increase)? I'd be forever grateful! I'm using the PC version.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited September 2016
    Balrog99 said:

I've been trying to increase my frame rate in IWDEE from 30 to 60 and found an old post with a baldur.ini that accomplished this. I cut and pasted the new file over my current file and lo and behold I can't play anymore. Does anyone have an ini file that I can paste over this one that works with the current version (and hopefully accomplishes the frame rate increase)? I'd be forever grateful! I'm using the PC version.

If you close the game and then delete the Baldur.ini file and then restart the game, a new file will be created there for you. I don't know what the change is for the frame rate, sorry, but I would suggest opening both files and compare them to see what the changes are rather than a copy paste over.
    JuliusBorisovGate70
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    That worked for restoring the old settings. Thanks!
    mf2112