Skip to content

Neera and Dorn's quest in ToB.

Hello guys :smile: please does anyone knows where the Dorn's quest starts? And the Neera's quest? Thanks!

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Wait: are there npc's quests in ToB?!
  • LayneStaleyLayneStaley Member Posts: 40
    Yes only for the EE new npc.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Neera's quest starts at the area with a merchant you save after appearing outside Saradush.

Dorn's quest starts with a random encounter that occurs while travelling after a week has passed.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Be su4re to6 m0a2e p-3enty o6f saves <o6h bu4gger m0y k2eybo6ard's stu4ffeg!

ok I think I can edit my way thru this;

the quests sort of hijack you while you're travelling so if you don't have a save to go back to you can get stuck in a quest if you can't finish it.

Neera's quest is/was very buggy - it might have been fixed by now.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    @dunbar: Luckily the OP doesn't have Rasaad. His quest, in terms of "there's no way you could know this but you actually have to move into this position on the map in order to avoid things getting stuck", is sheer hell. Some seriously bad writing there.

As quests, I quite enjoyed them all. As for how they actually work, well, that's another thing.
    edited September 2016
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you :smile: , but could you tell me who is this merchant?
    Post edited by LayneStaley on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724

The North Forest is a simple area available as soon as you teleport out of Saradush. There is a merchant caravan under attack to the north of where you start (1).

Neera's quest starts at this area with a dialogue.
    @JuliusBorisov Thanks a lot!! :smile: