Skip to content

Items Can't Read My Class

RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
Hello!

SoD introduced a new specie of item: those who gives better bonus to specific race/classes.

I'm playing a Thief -> Wizard Slayer (added the kit with EEKeep) and now the items that were supposed to give specific bonus do Wizard Slayer (to be precise the Star-Strew Boots) can't recognize the class.

Can someone, pretty please, help me out here? I'm this close to EEKeep out of the dual-class and just play a straight WS and to the hell with Detect Illusion, but I've decided to ask for help around here before destroying my lich-kicking-build.

Thanks!

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I've heard that adding a kit with EEkeeper can be hit or miss on how much the game detects it. What process did you use?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited September 2016
    @thedamages

In the sheet Characteristics:

Kit (Wizard Slayer). Set Value (Wizard Slayer)

In the sheet Effects:

Add Kit Effects (Wizard Slayer - Lv 1)

In the sheet Innate:

Kit (Wizard Slayer - Lv 1)

All of this after I was properly dualed ingame as a Fighter.

The MR is OK. The miscast on hit, too.

The items restriction are ok.

I'm running some mods, but the relevant one for this matter is the Wizard Slayer Rebalancing.

Besides this I'm using: NPC Project, Unfinished Business, Miniquest and Encounters, FG Cleric Kits, Divine Remix (kits only), Rogue Rebalancing (items and kit revision only), Songs and Silence (items and kit only), Tweaks Pack (no kit or item component) and Thalantyr Item Upgrade.
    Everything seems good to me. Is it possible the bonus effect of the item isn't documented?
    edited September 2016
    @thedamages I sincerely have no idea of what you are talking about. How can I check this?
    I don't know. It may be best to ask a mod. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    @thedamages Don't need to say sorry, you're being a truly mate :smile:

I solved it. EEKeeper was giving me two options for Wizard Slayer (0x402A0000 and 0x40020000)

Using the latter everything was solved.
    Awesome, glad you figured it out.