Skip to content

[SoD] I bought the game, but I don't have it anywhere

Raistlin82Raistlin82 Member Posts: 256
Ok, this might have a very silly and simple solution, but I can't find SoD anywhere.
I bought it, I downloaded it, I installed it... and I can't find it anywhere.
The Beamdog launcher doesn't have it among my downloaded games.

And when I search it up, it just asks me to buy it again (which I won't).

And to top it all, I e-mailed the assistance and all the guy could come up with was, after I gave him all these details I wrote, that maybe I hadn't bought the game, after all, and to check my credit card.
Not helpful at all.
Can anybody please actually help me with this?

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited October 2016
    Are the folders anywhere on the drive? They go here by default I believe. C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\BeamDog\Player\Games\ and you will see numbered folders there. 00806 is the SoD folder.
    Post edited by mf2112 on
  • Raistlin82Raistlin82 Member Posts: 256
    That folder is empty.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2016
    I think you downloaded the game not through the Client but through a separate launcher. You have to seach for SiegeOfDragonspear.exe using your PC search. If you don't have this file, then you didn't download the game.

If you have bought the game, you can always log onto Beamdog site and look among your purchases. There you'll be able to download the game for the second time if you have already done that.

Check either the My Games section to see if it's there or under Order History to see if an order has gone through but for some reason hasn't been fulfilled. You could also go to the siegeofdragonspear.com site to see if the downloader is available for the ordered edition.
    Raistlin82