Skip to content

Neutral Characters becoming unhappy about my Good rep...

Must be an EE thing, but Jaheira and Yoshimo are giving negative feedback now that my rep is 16+. Does anyone know if Jaheira is going to break because of good rep because I was going to try that romance option.

Comments

• 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Hello Baptor. I'm fairly certain that neutral characters will never break no matter how high your reputation is. They will simply be unhappy, but it doesn't have much of an effect on much although I've heard it can slow romance progression. However, I've romanced Jaheira many times, I've not found that to be the case.
    redlinesemiticgoddessBaptor
  • redlineredline Member Posts: 296
    What is your current game version, and do you have any mods installed? The behavior you're describing was always there in the original games, but a fairly early EE patch changed it so that neutral characters would not complain about high reputation.

Regardless, they'll never break, just continue whining.
    ThacoBellBaptor
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Yeah neutral ones will only leave the party if rep drops too low.
    BaptorJuliusBorisov
  • gmazcagmazca Member Posts: 60
    Like everyone has said, you should be fine. Jaheira always whines about "nature" and "balance" when you're being too good or too evil. It's kind of a Druid quirk and you can ignore it, as long as your reputation doesn't dip too drastically as @lunar said.
    Baptor