Skip to content

Bug? Naida dead in Coronet

So i just freed the slave in the coronet and decided it's time to do de'arnise quest but I found Nadia dead on the ground.... Is this a bug?

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited October 2016
    @NightmareWraith
    I'm not 100% sure but if I recall correctly Nalia gets involved in the scuffle that follows on you freeing the slaves so perhaps she encountered and got killed by a slaver.

If you activate the console (see this post), you can type: C:CreateCreature("Nalia8") to spawn Nalia who will initiate her starting conversation.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    edited October 2016
    Exactly that happened to me once. My fighter charname wanted to free the slaves before taking on the d'Arnise stronghold quest. Unfortunately the battle with the slavers spilled out into the Copper Coronet and Nalia somehow got caught in the crossfire. Not only did I lose out on my stronghold quest but Nalia's bloody body just lay there for rest of the damn game and I had to practically step over it every time I went to the CC.
  • NightmareWraithNightmareWraith Member Posts: 77
    @Doubledimas thanks I'll give that a shot, though I thought Nalia was tagged as immortal or something until she joined the party?