Skip to content

Adding Siege of Dragonspear story to BG2.

Well after finishing the first BG and SoD, i continued obviously onto BG2 and with the dream sequences i think it would be interesting to add to the dreams Caelar, like in the first dream where Imoen speaks of those who shought the main char and her death, Caelar could be added next to sarevok's sprite just for sake of continium.

Comments

• EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    But Caelar doesn't have to be dead. :wink:
  • Sir_DahakaSir_Dahaka Member Posts: 23
    Well i said caelar as it has to be hephernan or the voice (as i forget its name) its just for the sake of adding the story into the next part. Besides Sarevok isnt really dead and he shows up in the dream its more like having her or her mage there for the sake of integrating the stories.
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited October 2016
    Saw a tweet that there are no plans for SoD content into BG2 at this point, from Trent in another thread. So I'm not entirely sure if that means it has no chance of happening or if they might consider it once they're done with their current project.

I felt a little bummed out that as well, but oh well.
    yeah it kinda sucks that nobody speaks of it or theres zero referense it feels like SoD was JUST community content.
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244

yeah it kinda sucks that nobody speaks of it or theres zero referense it feels like SoD was JUST community content.

Or dream... >:)
    Edvin said:

Or dream... >:)

Mindblown
    I mean it could be a dream while the PC was being tortured, nice you destroyed my mind.