Skip to content

Experience for bringing back the Rhynn Lanthorn

TigrisTigris Member Posts: 17
Hi,

If I remember well from my old party, when you bring back the Rhynn Lanthorn to Elhan, you get 74 500 exp x2 for each character (74 500 for giving the lanthorn, and 74 500 for entering Suldanessellar I think).

I noticed in my new party that I got only 74 500 xp once. Has it been changed? Bug ? or just recall error from myself ?

Thanks

Comments

• TigrisTigris Member Posts: 17
    So not an issue ?
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    I did look in a walk-trough and in original you get the xp twice, so you remember good, but I have not reached that point in my first EE run so I can not tell you more about.
  • sazziesazzie Member Posts: 103
    maybe one of the original xp rewards was a bug thats since been fixed?
  • TigrisTigris Member Posts: 17
    Thank you for your answers.
    sazzie said:

maybe one of the original xp rewards was a bug thats since been fixed?

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Can someone confirm this ?
    @Tigris i personally cant and have no idea who would know but maybe trawling through the bug forums may yield something?
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    More than a bug it was a developer's choice, than new developers made a different one. As they altered anyway the XP thing adding new content imo their choice was good, and the situation is certainly better now than at the moment that the initial choice of double reward was taken, as then many parties was dangerously near to the XP cap, in that context the double xp was more a chance for the parties a bit slower to reach it.
    More than fixed the thing has been corrected for a game that now can start importing from SoD, doing 2 or 3 long quests of new NPCs, with the ToB cap and all ToB to play, not only the last chapter of the game.
    sazzie
    ahhh thank you @gorgonzola that is most insightful and quite logical considering the extra content and exp that was added with it
    gorgonzola