Skip to content

Cannot pass door in ”Free Hendak and the Slaves”

fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
Help!

I am on the quest ”Free Hendak and the Slaves”. Right now I am in the Slaver Boat and I killed both trolls, but I cannot enter the room in order to speak with the slave girl. The character does not pass through the door, although it's open.

Comments

• fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    Here is a screenshot

http://imgur.com/a/ur9kd
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I don't know why you can't pass or how to fix it but I can tell you how to circumvent it:

- Enable cheat keys. You can do it by writing SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1') in your Baldur.lua file, which should be located in your documents/Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition folder if you're on Windows.
    - Then select your party, move the cursor where you want to go and press Ctrl+J to teleport to the target location.
    fetito666
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    Kurona said:

I don't know why you can't pass or how to fix it but I can tell you how to circumvent it:

- Enable cheat keys. You can do it by writing SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1') in your Baldur.lua file, which should be located in your documents/Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition folder if you're on Windows.
    - Then select your party, move the cursor where you want to go and press Ctrl+J to teleport to the target location.

That worked! Thank you!

PS: I quickly disabled the console again. I felt so guilty.