Skip to content

Replacement NPC models

solshersolsher Member Posts: 34
Whether it is possible to replace BG2:EE Sarevok model and animation from the BG1, and Hexxat on Bodhi, and Dorn Il-Khan on demon knight cambion?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    you could try using EE keeper?
  • solshersolsher Member Posts: 34
    edited November 2016
    It works! You awesome. Tell me how to add to the Baldur's gate models from Icewind Dale? In EE keeper has only the name, such as Arundel, and the models themselves apparently no.
    Post edited by solsher on
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    by models do you mean the paper dolls in the inventory? because a lot of the creature models in EE keeper do not have inventory models ( probably because they weren't meant to be PCs haha )
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Be careful when you switch out models for NPC's, especially if they are not supposed to be able to be used. I don't know if the this problem specifically exist but I remember that if you switched your model to Drizzt, the game would crash if you equiped weapons. (Since the real Drizzt is technically unarmed (No weapons placed in weapon slots). His swords are part of his model, just like many other creatures wearing weapons. Drizzt is actually using a model from the first Baldur's Gate, where dual wielding wasn't a thing, thus not creating a proper animation when swinging his swords.

On my original Baldur's Gate Trilogy version I have a save that consists only Drizzt and his party members, where the PC is Elminster. If I attacked with Elminster the game would crash.
  • solshersolsher Member Posts: 34
    edited November 2016
    Works almost perfectly, I just wanted to change the look of my character to the half-demon Madea from Icewind Dale II )
    http://imgur.com/a/n8x2b