Skip to content

Bug with Terl (Spoilers for Anomen questline)

RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
Terl has now finally reached me, but the only thing he does is follow me around. He doesn't talk and he can't be talked to.

This is probably a bug, but is there anything I can do to fix/bypass this myself for now?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Hmm... Where is Anomen for all this? I would try having Anomen initiate the dialog if you haven't already. From what I can see of his script, Terl is supposed to walk up to Anomen if he is not visible (to Terl) and then speak to Anomen when he finds him.

If that doesn't help then upload your save and I will look at it.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited November 2016
    Thank you for taking your time @Tresset

He stays in the Graveyard District.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Terl should not have appeared at all. His job is to bring news of the death of Anomen's sister and you already finished that quest. This may have something to do with the romance or the fact that it may have started late because you changed your race... I am not sure. Regardless, it is ok to just ignore Terl because he has no point in being there. You can just ctrl-y him or use this console command to get rid of him.

C:Eval("EscapeArea()")

For this command to work your cursor must be on top of Terl at the time you press enter. I would not use it on anyone else because it will make them wander off and vanish forever.
    RelSundan
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited November 2016
    I changed my race as soon as I created my character.

Ctrl+y doesn't work anymore.

Thanks anyway, I thought Terl was going to bring news about Anomen's test, which I am impatiently waiting for to happen. @Tresset
    Post edited by RelSundan on