Skip to content

SOD and NPC Progrct

Camus34Camus34 Member Posts: 210
Just a quick question, does the NPC project now work with SOD previously installed, or do I still have to play BG1 with SOD uninstalled, and then install SOD after I beat BG1?

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I've got NPC project installed on my BG/SoD installation and it's working fine so far.
    JuliusBorisovCamus34mashedtaters
  • Camus34Camus34 Member Posts: 210
    BillyYank said:

I've got NPC project installed on my BG/SoD installation and it's working fine so far.

My copy of SOD is the Steam version. I remember there being a problem with the dialogue files and the NPC mod.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Camus34 said:

BillyYank said:

My copy of SOD is the Steam version. I remember there being a problem with the dialogue files and the NPC mod.
    You need to run modmerge first or the mods will patch the wrong dialog.tlk.
    JuliusBorisov
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    pretty much all mods that workd prior to sod work now. the issue that mod merge needed to fix was done a week after the expansion came out so you're fine.

pretty much all mods that workd prior to sod work now. the issue that mod merge needed to fix was done a week after the expansion came out so you're fine.

Unfortunately it's not working, the dialogue is all messed up as it was before.
  • HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    Did you start a new character?
    Hudzy said:

Did you start a new character?

Yep.